Guest pakistan

and guys if u go back on this thread and read early pages when people were applying through AHC Bangkok , it took 13 to 18 months for them to get the visa so its much better then that , 7,8,9 months are much much better to wait then more then one year so be patient InshAllah all of us are gonna get visa soon , they cant cap 309 visa so sooner or later we all will get it InshAllah , so keep praying and be patient :)

I know what you mean..but thats for those applicant who have already sent form80 with application and for someone like us After 6 months they are gonna ask for form80.. Soo keep in mind that thats additional 4-6 months wait.. And one month for final decision that makes it a whole 12 months. And 13 to 18 months timeframe is clearly for guys.. Female got there visa in 8-9 months when processing was done in bangkok.

I know what you mean..but thats for those applicant who have already sent form80 with application and for someone like us After 6 months they are gonna ask for form80.. Soo keep in mind that thats additional 4-6 months wait.. And one month for final decision that makes it a whole 12 months. And 13 to 18 months timeframe is clearly for guys.. Female got there visa in 8-9 months when processing was done in bangkok.

Well u need to read all the pages , i read all the pages and Femal applicants got it in 12-13 months and male applicants got it in 17-18 months , anyhow whenever they got the visa its doesnt matter , i dont think even the people who didnt sent Form 80 will take 12 months, they wud might dont ask it from u so be positive sis InshAllah it wudnt take that long

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :arghh:i got my passport back with pretty visa sticker ...Alhamdulillah i call to Rana Gee today he say to me this ..he is so happy his computer not working ...i am also happy for Him Congraturaltion Rana Gee

WOW MASHALLAH , sooo happy to hear that , Congrat him from me as well , after a long wait he will be again in Australia with his wife ,next is ur Turn Ali bro wish u a good luck too :)

Congraturaltion

I GOT MY VISA AFTER A LONG LONG JOURNEY THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO SUPPORTED ME TROUT OUT MY HARDSHIP SPEACILY ALI HELPS LOT FOR HIS PHONE CALLS ,I ADVASIE EVERY ONE DONT GIVE UP ONE DAY YU WILL GET WHAT YU RELAY WANT,I WILL POST MY TIMELINE LATER I GOT VISA AFTER 15 MONTHS..

thanks AGAIN.....

Edited by Rana Gee

WOW MASHALLAH , sooo happy to hear that , Congrat him from me as well , after a long wait he will be again in Australia with his wife ,next is ur Turn Ali bro wish u a good luck too :)

insha Allah next i hope big news for me ..lahorite got visa 13 Aug and Rana Gee today got also date is 13 Sep ..haha

Opsss how dummm i thot u also got the visa

actually Rana Gee talk to me in cell phone he said plz post in blog his visa news bcz his computer was not working...i think we people need contact here after visa grant ...some people really ran away from here..:( maybe they got visa but not share with us :(:(:(

actually Rana Gee talk to me in cell phone he said plz post in blog his visa news bcz his computer was not working...i think we people need contact here after visa grant ...some people really ran away from here..:( maybe they got visa but not share with us :(:(:(

Well thats true but no one is gonna run away , after hearing visa grant news we all know its like a fresh breeze for the waiting applicants and it give us energy to bear the waiting process so everyone knows the importance of updating the thread,so guys must update when all of u get visa ok :)

So sis u havent heard anything from them after submitting ur medical and addtional documents ???? they send email i think when they forward the case to Senior Case officer

No havent heard anything yet infact they asked me to provide my hubbyz NPC ... They will get that tomoro inshAllah lets c wat happens

Yeah rite its gives u THE HOSSLA