Guest pakistan

Now i need quick replies and advice Ppl, they have not asked for form 80. Should i send it now? If i do the security check takes 3 months that means a delay.

If they havent asked for it then dont send it.. But if you are still confuse ask your co.. But he is gonna say to send it so dont know they might have a reason for not asking in the first place.

Ftm.. I think you should just casually ask for the list of documents from your co again.. If they mention form 80 then and only then send it...

And btw guys uk spouse visa process is also increased 8-9 months so i think there is ways too much load not just in pakistan everywhere else too and there is a set number of visas allocated each year and since they cant cap visa 309 so they are just trying to increase the timeframe which is causing delay everywhere. So start chilling now..:)

yeah, thats what they did with me...haven't replied my email for almost two weeks now and when I called them, they said to wait as the processing time is 12 months..I even asked about medicals but he said no...is there anyway I can talk to my own CO? also is it possible for each one of us to write our COs name so that we can know whose CO is taking how long and replying how fast..plz suggest

yeah, thats what they did with me...haven't replied my email for almost two weeks now and when I called them, they said to wait as the processing time is 12 months..I even asked about medicals but he said no...is there anyway I can talk to my own CO? also is it possible for each one of us to write our COs name so that we can know whose CO is taking how long and replying how fast..plz suggest

Well if u already have got CO assigned u must know his/her name so when u call them ask the operator to transfer the call to ur CO,and most of the applicants have not got CO yet so we dont know about our COs,and also CO thing is bit secret and we decided not to mention it on the thread

okay, thx for the quick response...next time I'll make them transfer the call to CO..

Its only two months for u sis and u r getting that impatient , look at us we are waiting from last 5 months and have not even got CO assigned yet , dont be impatient they are never gonna reduce time for anyone , so its better to be patient becoz more u will panic more it will be harder for u to wait , so chill :)

Its only two months for u sis and u r getting that impatient , look at us we are waiting from last 5 months and have not even got CO assigned yet , dont be impatient they are never gonna reduce time for anyone , so its better to be patient becoz more u will panic more it will be harder for u to wait , so chill :)[/quote

yeah u r right..my husband keeps telling me the same thing all the time..but its really very difficult..i hope Allah gives courage and patience to all of us and get our tasks completed soon like a miracle..AMEEN!

So angry at the AHC, after 3 months they have informed me that they have misplaced the further documents i sent....... Want to yell at them at the top of my voice.

Oh My! . . . . if i were in your shoes, i would do the same . . .mukka mar k dant toor dayti . . . . May Allah ease your problem gal (Ameen) . . .

Ftm...i hope ur case gets processed quickly now cuz after being guilty for misplacing ur docs, they might process ur case faster to compensate for their irresponsibility!

I hope they do.... Instead of delaying it bcoz my husband sent a complain to the aussie Immi and then poof.... Within 24 hrs they found the documents n have attached them to my file.

I hope they do.... Instead of delaying it bcoz my husband sent a complain to the aussie Immi and then poof.... Within 24 hrs they found the documents n have attached them to my file.

Ohhhh great....atleast thats some news...well, this definitely made them open ur file and start working on it...dont worry ..ur case will be processed soon!

I am a Feb applicant and still waiting for medicals..I think AHC will complete the processing time of 12 months..:( we should stop expecting any good from them..

u need to make a fuss..............ur feb applicants how can they nt ask u for med !!!!!

I am a Feb applicant and still waiting for medicals..I think AHC will complete the processing time of 12 months..:( we should stop expecting any good from them..
ok dont worry just fill spreadsheet hope all will fine very soon https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE#gid=0

check this many people got visa in 2012 but other subclass

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/109457-hr-applicants-where-you-now-766.html

Edited by alilibra4