Guest pakistan

Nidz u heard anythng on ur visa? i emailed immigration but they never replied..its been a week :(

Nopes :) . . . They usually contact in the 5th month of process for additional documents or medical . . .lets see if they contact me in Sept or not, i can only hope :) and they normally don't give faster email responses . . .so you will be better off, if you call them up for your queries . . .Gud Luck! :)

Hi,

That's not a valid evidence of your intention and authority to return to your country of residence. Perhaps you didn't follow the checklist before applying for tourist visa. Following are some valid reasons that you could have mentioned alongwith the evidence

letter from your employer confirming your leave and intention to return to your employment

evidence of enrolment at school, college or university in your country of residence

evidence of immediate family members in your country of residence

evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, and your right to return

property or other significant assets owned in your country of residence.

It's not a surprise that you got your visa rejected twice having mentioned the same reason twice. They don't take into account the sentiments of the applicant while deciding on the application unless you provide a valid reason and supporting evidence.

Yup, i did even though I applied twice...firstly I applied before my marriage saying I wanna go meeet my fiance but they rejected saying I dont have the incentive to return back...and next I applied after applying PR after my marriage so that I could spend the initial phase of my married life with my hubby and I also mentioned that i have applied PR n this is my file no. n that I would hAve to return to Pakistan whenever a decision will be taking place for my PR and still they rejected it saying the same old thing....in my case applying for visit visa was a failure...so I am just waiting for my PR now :(

Hi,

That's not a valid evidence of your intention and authority to return to your country of residence. Perhaps you didn't follow the checklist before applying for tourist visa. Following are some valid reasons that you could have mentioned alongwith the evidence

letter from your employer confirming your leave and intention to return to your employment

evidence of enrolment at school, college or university in your country of residence

evidence of immediate family members in your country of residence

evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, and your right to return

property or other significant assets owned in your country of residence.

It's not a surprise that you got your visa rejected twice having mentioned the same reason twice. They don't take into account the sentiments of the applicant while deciding on the application unless you provide a valid reason and supporting evidence.

I had read all the things on the checklist but none were valid for me cuz first of all I dont work anywhere, I have already graduated from university, I dont own a property and I live with my parents and I also showed my passport and travel history to the immigration..yet they were not satisfied..now in this case what kindof evidence would you want me to bring for the grant of visa??

I had read all the things on the checklist but none were valid for me cuz first of all I dont work anywhere, I have already graduated from university, I dont own a property and I live with my parents and I also showed my passport and travel history to the immigration..yet they were not satisfied..now in this case what kindof evidence would you want me to bring for the grant of visa??

Thats just so true i got visa rejected twice .... And dont no how was granted a visa twice visitors visa and came back to pakistan before expiry and even i gave birth to my son there hez an aussie too ... Still they rejected my visiors visa ..they r a bit harsh

Its Sep, not sure why the embassy has gone so quiet for almost a month now.... no progress :(

Yup man Eid bhi guzar gayii but i guess they are still sleeping ,its going to be 5 months for me on 10th of September,i am male applicant ok may be they are taking too long for the security checks but for stareye is female and on 5th it will be exactly 5 months for her , March applicants got CO assigns and Medical requests in minimum 4 and half months and one 4 months and 17 days but i dont know why they are not working on April applications :( its so irritating becoz was really expecting Medical request after 4 months completion :confused:

Yup man Eid bhi guzar gayii but i guess they are still sleeping ,its going to be 5 months for me on 10th of September,i am male applicant ok may be they are taking too long for the security checks but for stareye is female and on 5th it will be exactly 5 months for her , March applicants got CO assigns and Medical requests in minimum 4 and half months and one 4 months and 17 days but i dont know why they are not working on April applications :( its so irritating becoz was really expecting Medical request after 4 months completion :confused:

True.. Not even a single applicant from april has been contacted by co...not even from the start of it.. It seems like they stop processing after finishing with march applicant.. And there is nobody over here who has applied in may so we'll know if they are treating only us like this or rest of applicant as well... Cause atleast june july applicants know their cos... I wonder when the start putting co's name in ack letter whether in may or in june.

Thats just so true i got visa rejected twice .... And dont no how was granted a visa twice visitors visa and came back to pakistan before expiry and even i gave birth to my son there hez an aussie too ... Still they rejected my visiors visa ..they r a bit harsh

I feel they are not granting visas to anyone these days...but ur case is really weird as u hv alrdy been to Aus n hv an Aussie kid too...now this owes an explanation from the embassy as to why they rejected ur visa now...seriously!!!

True.. Not even a single applicant from april has been contacted by co...not even from the start of it.. It seems like they stop processing after finishing with march applicant.. And there is nobody over here who has applied in may so we'll know if they are treating only us like this or rest of applicant as well... Cause atleast june july applicants know their cos... I wonder when the start putting co's name in ack letter whether in may or in june.

Before they were used to mention CO name along with Ack letter but i cudnt find a single reason why the heck they are not mentioning CO name with application and why they have mentioned that CO will be assigned in 6 weeks when its not really happening !!!!!!!!!! this whole AHC process is a big HEADACHE really

I called immigration today to ask abt my case status and if i could submit medicals and he said to wait and that the standard time is 12 months so u need to wait that long and dont panic in between as ur case is in process... :( so no hope of any good news from them any soon :(