Guest pakistan

Hi everyone...Any news???? August is coming to an end..april applicants any luck with getting a case officer?? They didnt get back to my email and it has been more than a week :(

Nope no news.. I think this week was off for them.. They might start working from Monday.. So hoping something next week..IA.

Hello Forum mates,

I myself has granted 176 PR Visa, looking to make an initial entry next week.

I have got married 3 months ago smile.gif and interesting to apply for my wife's visa(Subclasses 309 and 100) soon after I arrive in Australia. I do have questions about Partner visa application

- Can I apply for spouse visa myself as Sponsor from Australia? Or only she can apply for that.

- What is the average processing time these days for getting spouse/wife visa grants for pakistanis?

- As my wife was under 18 at the time of marriage therefore as per the visa application form I have to provide a court order from the magistrate. Do I need to get it from pakistan or australian court ?

- Which family members of me and my wife I can include in visa application.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Umair

Hello Forum mates,

I myself has granted 176 PR Visa, looking to make an initial entry next week.

I have got married 3 months ago smile.gif and interesting to apply for my wife's visa(Subclasses 309 and 100) soon after I arrive in Australia. I do have questions about Partner visa application

- Can I apply for spouse visa myself as Sponsor from Australia? Or only she can apply for that.

- What is the average processing time these days for getting spouse/wife visa grants for pakistanis?

- As my wife was under 18 at the time of marriage therefore as per the visa application form I have to provide a court order from the magistrate. Do I need to get it from pakistan or australian court ?

- Which family members of me and my wife I can include in visa application.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Umair

Hi vexperts,

- your wife need to apply spouse visa from Pakistan and you both need to fill separate form 47sp and 40sp with she as an applicant and you as the sponsor.

- according to AHC processing time is 12 months but they grant visa within 6-9 months depending upon security check and how complete your file is.

- you need to get court order from Pakistan I think.. Not sure about it.

- as for family member only immediate one can be added in her application like your kids or parents if and only if they are dependent on her..but this is a bit tricky cause it can jeopardise her application if any dependent failed to full fill the criteria mostly if your parents are added.

P.S if you send form80 with application it will help in reducing the timeframe that's the case we have seen in this forum.

goodluck

Thanks brother for the response.

I have asked the first question to my DIAC case officer about applying from Australia. He said that you can apply on her behalf provided she is the main applicant on the visa forms. I just want to send off her visa forms and documents to Islamabad from my Australian address because I have to pay the visa fee. Brother I will really appreciate if you list down the documents I should provide with visa form just for my confirmation.

Thanks.

Umair

Hi vexperts,

- your wife need to apply spouse visa from Pakistan and you both need to fill separate form 47sp and 40sp with she as an applicant and you as the sponsor.

- according to AHC processing time is 12 months but they grant visa within 6-9 months depending upon security check and how complete your file is.

- you need to get court order from Pakistan I think.. Not sure about it.

- as for family member only immediate one can be added in her application like your kids or parents if and only if they are dependent on her..but this is a bit tricky cause it can jeopardise her application if any dependent failed to full fill the criteria mostly if your parents are added.

P.S if you send form80 with application it will help in reducing the timeframe that's the case we have seen in this forum.

goodluck

Alrite here is the chk list.

form 40sp, 47sp, form 80, from your wife personal details like passport copy, passport size pics 4..I.D card copy, nikkahnama English and Urdu both, marrige registration certificate, family registration certificate, birth certificate, P.C.C, joint account bank statement or any other financial support you have for your wife like western union, calling details like bills, Skype, pictures of wedding or nikkah, with family and together.

As for sponsor I mean you..

Passport size pics 2 i think...passport detail, residency proof, driving licence, financial details like bank statement, pay slips,Job details- letter from employee, statutory declaration from two Aussie PR or citizen. If you dont know any you can always provides this from family members.. Also Get two affidavits about you guys relationship from family And marriage registration certificate from union council because they ask for it afterwards or you can just send it with application..

goodluck.

i hope somebody add more information.. I might have left something out.

Hi friends,

I applied my offshore partner visa 309 from karachi on the 20th of July 2012 and got acknowledgement and CO on the 24th of July 2012...haven't heard anythning from them since then...anyone who applied in 2012 got their visa? please update ur timelines

Hi friends,

I applied my offshore partner visa 309 from karachi on the 20th of July 2012 and got acknowledgement and CO on the 24th of July 2012...haven't heard anythning from them since then...anyone who applied in 2012 got their visa? please update ur timelines

Welcome !!!!!!!!

check this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE

thx fr the info....sadly only two of the visas have been granted as yet...i was wondering if the new financial year starting from July 2012 has any affect on the latest applications...also since the visa proceedings are done from Isb now instead of bangkok so shouldnt the processing be faster from this year?

thx fr the info....sadly only two of the visas have been granted as yet...i was wondering if the new financial year starting from July 2012 has any affect on the latest applications...also since the visa proceedings are done from Isb now instead of bangkok so shouldnt the processing be faster from this year?

Hey ruqayya.. Welcome to forum.

The two people who have been granted visa are from this forum.. There are a lot of other people outside this forum who have gotten their visa this year so don't worry.. And I think the visa timeframe is reduced a bit after shifted to Pakistan they are taking 6-8 months which is logical for visa process all with the security chk and workload they have what more can we ask from them..

So goodluck and keep posting for any updates.

Hey ruqayya.. Welcome to forum.

The two people who have been granted visa are from this forum.. There are a lot of other people outside this forum who have gotten their visa this year so don't worry.. And I think the visa timeframe is reduced a bit after shifted to Pakistan they are taking 6-8 months which is logical for visa process all with the security chk and workload they have what more can we ask from them..

So goodluck and keep posting for any updates.

Hey Amz,

Thanks for ur reply..shifting to Pakistan is a relief but i wish the process speeds upto 3-4 months max and everyone gets their visas cuz its really painful to be separated from ur loved ones :(

Would a heart wrenching email to my case officer persuade her to send me my visa? :-)

Hey if you have already submitted your medical then I'm sure you will get it soon enough.. It might be in the final stage... Who knows your might get it in this week...btw When did you submit form 80.

Hey if you have already submitted your medical then I'm sure you will get it soon enough.. It might be in the final stage... Who knows your might get it in this week...btw When did you submit form 80.

My Co didnt ask for Form 80 i sent further documents on 24th june. :-)