Guest pakistan

Guest lahorite
you have got email or they sent u letter via mail ????

hey!!

initially i gt email frm my co tht my case going to forward to Sco n twas 24th of july,visa decision made by aug 2nd n my co emaild me by 8th aug n askd me to snd my passport,i snt it last friday n today i gt it MA wd a label on it...alhamdolilah

hey!!

initially i gt email frm my co tht my case going to forward to Sco n twas 24th of july,visa decision made by aug 2nd n my co emaild me by 8th aug n askd me to snd my passport,i snt it last friday n today i gt it MA wd a label on it...alhamdolilah

So you have already gotten it on 8th.. Not bad.

hey!!

welll i am so happy for you , and that was quick u r very lucky and i told u ,u r definitely going to get visa soon as they really need Doctors , if there is someone who is professional in something they give them visa soon becoz they need people for work...... well happy to hear that after Medicals they let u know that case is transferred to SCO ,it gave hope to the people who are in hectic waiting period :)

Guest lahorite
welll i am so happy for you , and that was quick u r very lucky and i told u ,u r definitely going to get visa soon as they really need Doctors , if there is someone who is professional in something they give them visa soon becoz they need people for work...... well happy to hear that after Medicals they let u know that case is transferred to SCO ,it gave hope to the people who are in hectic waiting period :)

yss thts it,u wur ryt:)iA u wil b gtting it soon too...n credit goes to my hubby who made my file perfectly ready to be decision made:)thnx to Alllah..

yss thts it,u wur ryt:)iA u wil b gtting it soon too...n credit goes to my hubby who made my file perfectly ready to be decision made:)thnx to Alllah..

hahahahaha ji ji it also depend on how we prepare our case as well and definitely credit goes to ur hubby jiii :) InshAllah all of us remaining applicants will get visas soon.

Guest lahorite
hahahahaha ji ji it also depend on how we prepare our case as well and definitely credit goes to ur hubby jiii :) InshAllah all of us remaining applicants will get visas soon.

lolzzz....ys u ryt...IA u wil gt alllllllll vry soon ......

hey!!

Heyyyyy congrats really a great news

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifi haf got my visa today,,,m too happy thanks alot my lord ,my parents and a duaz of u ppl...yahooooooooooo m too happy

ALHAMDOLILAH!!

Hey! Masha-Allah . . . CONGRATULATIONS! :) . . . I'm so happy for you :). . . May you have a prosperous life ahead (Ameen) :) . . .

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifi haf got my visa today,,,m too happy thanks alot my lord ,my parents and a duaz of u ppl...yahooooooooooo m too happy

ALHAMDOLILAH!!

Hey lahorite,

Whts ur entry into oz deadline ? is it before Pcc expiry or med expiry.........I hope they give ample time to organize stuff.

Completed and printed all the forms.

While reviewing Form 47, following 2 questions came to my mind.

What do they mean by location, as you can see I have mentioned city. But do I need to mention any place like my home where we met.

sxLHH.png

They are saying to include all the family units in the Q80.

Now what do they mean? Do they literally mean all the family member (even those who are not migrating) or only those members which are actually migrating with the applicant (which in my case are none)

04Z9z.png

Edited by rackspace