Guest pakistan

Hi all ,

My wife has got the call for the general medical of my baby, How much time do you guys reckon it would take from now onwards for the TR . Thanks.

Regards,

Mansoor ali

After Medicals it takes almost 2 to 3 months to make decision , normally it take 7 to 8 months after getting acknowledgment letter from AHC for 309 visa .

hey amz,firstknight who's sehro in the spreadsheet...she's an april applicant and she has a co from june

hmmmm i dont know , but i dont think she has got Medical request yet ,sometimes if u dont send complete documents they ask u for it later rite after 6 weeks,i also got a call right after 6 weeks from AHC they only needed few address verification,but i was in rush and cudnt hear my CO's name :D so they might asked her for some documents thats why she has got CO soon , i think they must asked her for PCC

My wife is a doctor, she studied in Pakistan. Will a letter from her university that her course was in English be sufficient for english language requirement?

There is no requirement to prove English language.. But if you still want to send the letter then it's enough but they don't ask for educational stuff for visa 309.

Guest lahorite
Oh .. thats great.

hey!thr z no english lingo assesmnt in ds kinda visa 309,bt ys she requires IELTS fr her further AMC examination in australia...gudluk

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing good..I wanted to ask something..How long does it take for AHC people to get back to you when you send them an email? I basically send them an email yesterday to correct my residential address and highlighted few other concerns aswell.. Havent heard from them as yet so I was like that u guys could help share their response time...

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing good..I wanted to ask something..How long does it take for AHC people to get back to you when you send them an email? I basically send them an email yesterday to correct my residential address and highlighted few other concerns aswell.. Havent heard from them as yet so I was like that u guys could help share their response time...

mostly time they response in one week. sometime longer and sometime they not reply .depend on your email also.

Guest lahorite
Goldcoast and lahorite should be getting Visa any day after eid i think :) Super close to 7th month mark.

inshaAllah..may lord hlp al of us ameeen

Guest lahorite

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifi haf got my visa today,,,m too happy thanks alot my lord ,my parents and a duaz of u ppl...yahooooooooooo m too happy

ALHAMDOLILAH!!

Guest lahorite

its no process to be in a fix when ur alah is wd u n aot of duaz as wel,thnx my hubby as well!!

sty calm u all soon gt gud news sooon iA

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifi haf got my visa today,,,m too happy thanks alot my lord ,my parents and a duaz of u ppl...yahooooooooooo m too happy

ALHAMDOLILAH!!

Oh wow that's fantastic.. Finally a good news on a great day.. Congratulations.. Happy for you..:D

atleast it lit up my day too..:P

Edited by Amz