Guest pakistan

Hi first knight..thanx for the msg..im fine. how are you? yea its 5th april..no i am still waiting...nothing at all..ive not had a single communication from AHC end..so u can imagine how nerve wrecking it is to just sit and wait blindly. i am active on this forum and have my eyes on the daily updates but dont post as i have nothing to update u all with..i hope we hear some news in august..

Hi first knight..thanx for the msg..im fine. how are you? yea its 5th april..no i am still waiting...nothing at all..ive not had a single communication from AHC end..so u can imagine how nerve wrecking it is to just sit and wait blindly. i am active on this forum and have my eyes on the daily updates but dont post as i have nothing to update u all with..i hope we hear some news in august..

Thanks for the Post Stareye :) wish u a good luck , yup i know mostly people have got CO assigned or additional document or medical request after 4 and half months , so expecting it after EID , wait is really hard for everyone and specially when u r waiting for something happen from AHC :) well wish u a good luck me and u are the early April applicants so thats why wanted to know it ,thanks for the reply :)

Guest lahorite

hey!

jst cheers for da eid n aftr tht a series of gud news r on da way fr all tha awaiting applikants,iA,so no worriz n kp morale high ...hope fr da bst vry soon insha Allah..esp april applikants...n alll ofkorse fr their case progress..:)

that gud tht ppl are experimenting their excel skills on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE, pls make sure tht date in column D is in format dd/mm/yyyy which in Eng UK else the formula in column J will not show correctly, i shud have used default Eng USA which is mm/dd/yyyy but anyway i dont wanna mess with dates there, Also, only fill column G when ur visa is granted, else if u type anything there, formula will pick it as visa granted.

tc

Guys, I was filling the FORM 47 and at the end I found this.

BgQy0.png

Now if you will see the left side, it says to go to Question # 93.

But actually Question # 93 is where you can provide additional information.

And it is actually Question # 92 where you can specify additional payment details.

So has DIAC made a mistake here ?

oh yes, tht seems a mistake. i checked the one i submitted designed date 11/11 which has ques 93 how will u pay appl charge. it means tht new form is one ques less but they forgot to change go to ques 93 to 92. anyway u shud still write ur details in ques 92

Guest mankhan

Hi all ,

My wife has got the call for the general medical of my baby, How much time do you guys reckon it would take from now onwards for the TR . Thanks.

Regards,

Mansoor ali

Hi all,

I got recently my PR 175 and plan moving in December. my question is: after how long time (after my initial entry) my wife can apply for 309/100 Spouse Visa? is there any required waiting period for me to be elligible to sponsor my wife in 309/100 visa ?

If I secure a job within 2 months after my arrival, can my wife apply for the spouse visa straightforward.?

Hi all,

I got recently my PR 175 and plan moving in December. my question is: after how long time (after my initial entry) my wife can apply for 309/100 Spouse Visa? is there any required waiting period for me to be elligible to sponsor my wife in 309/100 visa ?

If I secure a job within 2 months after my arrival, can my wife apply for the spouse visa straightforward.?

If u already has got Permanent Residence visa then u can sponsor ur wife straightaway but wait for sometime get settle there becoz u will have to prove them that u can financially support ur wife while she will be there