Guest pakistan

Send the original ones.. They will return it back when your visa is granted along with every other original documents.. When are you sending the requested stuff.?. By the way recheck form 80 I think they have done some changes into it.

oh no,will do asap

thanks

Guest lahorite

may lord help all of us to gv great news soon ameen

i wish whosoever is waiting fr anything God giv us glories ameen, jan and feb applikants grant tha visas,march and april applikants gt their visas forwarded to SCO,n thos who not gt tha medikal request gt it soon,ameen.

visa 309,alilibra,goldcoast,me n thoz who am i missing,gt da gud news soon,ameen....

InshAllah jaldee im sure :) Did they give u an appointement jaldee...were there anymore applicants ?

Yeah they gave me an appointment .... There was a huge number of students supouse visa applicant for australia i think i was the only 1

My stat declaration has the stamps of notary republic officer..Is that okay ? are they good to send to Co now?

DIAC 888 relationship witness declarations (minimum of 2) from independent Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Residents. Independent means not related to the sponsor or applicant –

Dears,

Kindly confirm my following working if it is correct or not.

I am not using any agent, so you guys are my best hope :)

For partner visa, I will have to pay AUD 2060. I found this on this link.

And because I will launch this application at Islamabad Embassy, I am using this calculator, which says that I have to pay PKR 202200 through a Bank draft made payable to the 'Australian High Commission Islamabad', in Pakistani Rupees, cashable at any bank in Islamabad.

Please confirm if this is what you guys did for your spouse application ?

Thank you.

Dears,

And because I will launch this application at Islamabad Embassy, I am using this calculator, which says that I have to pay PKR 202200 through a Bank draft made payable to the 'Australian High Commission Islamabad', in Pakistani Rupees, cashable at any bank in Islamabad.

Thank you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/990i/partner.htm

this is good ..dont worry everytime check this website for help

Dears,

Thank you.

Yeap it's all fine.. This is what most of us has done.. Just attach the bank draft with application.

Dears,

Thank you.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/Visas_and_Migration.html

[h=3]Fees and charges[/h]

The current application fees and charges are published on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship website also contains a currency converter to assist you to convert the current charges and fees in Australian dollars to Pakistani Rupees.See: Fees

See: Currency Converter

All fees and charges must be paid by bank draft in Pakistani Rupees, made payable to the 'Australian High Commission, Islamabad'. Payment cannot be made by cash, personal cheque or credit card.

Fees and charges may also be paid at a Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) office in Australia. If payment is made in Australia, an original receipt must accompany the application.

Please note that fees and charges are not refundable if an application is withdrawn or is unsuccessful.

i think when AHC reopen after eid April applicants will start getting emails,july/aug it seems to dedicated for March applicants :) IA IA IA good news for april apps right around the corner

Yeah I'm hoping for that too most probably at the start of sept.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the visa grant after medicals? I sent further documents in mid of june and my meds were cleared on 11 june, so how much longer would i have to wait?

hello ftm,

it seeems like visa are granted in 7-8 month ...if u share ur timeline im sure someone will come along and give u some idea