Guest pakistan

What Melbourne has ????? Sydney has Harbour bridge , Opera house ,Darling Harbour , Blue Mountains..... many beautiful beaches and scenery and different nationalities , and many Muslims are in Sydney and also Pakistanis and Paki restaurants , Sydney is best :)

yes yes, sydney is best! . . . I guess they dont know about all these places . . . hum ghoomain gay in-sha-Allah, in sab ko melbourne mein rehnay do :P

Guest lahorite
how many people waiting of tomorrow with me .... :( Very hard wait but if our CO give us any target then time ka pata hi nahi chalta :D hope this week have a chance to good news ..inshaaaaa Allah

inshaAllah hope fr da bst! may lord help us n direkt AHC to make us grant of great news ameen!!

One question.

How did you compilled all the documents, forms, proofs, pictures togehter?

Did you use any folders, or paper clips or staples or ring binding folder etc?

Paper Clips yes, and a large size envelope, no binding, no folder, no staples nothing . . .

Guest lahorite
guys ive decided to sent them skype chat history as part of evidence.Last 3 minths history should do or more?

ys its a good evidence,indeed!!

guys ive decided to sent them skype chat history as part of evidence.Last 3 minths history should do or more?

Good idea! . . .mee too have sent the skype chat history as an evidence but do you remember the 'VIVA RULE" during practicals?, jitna lamba answer do gi utna ziyada phanso gi, so better not to send the bundle of logs, and thoroughly read the logs to amend the negative points . . .3 months log would be too much, to play it safe send them your random chats and 6 to 7 sets would be gud enough . . .Gud Luck!

Guest Citychick

Hi, im new to this forum, need some help. Yesterday i got call from AHC islamabad saying my 309 spouse visa has been granted, but thing is currently im in australia on visit so i need to go offshore to get my passport labelled. Can anyone please help, like which country's visa i can easily get

Guest visa309

I just wonder why the Australian spouse visa takes so much time as compared with other countries???

For Canada its 70 days, UK 12 to 24 weeks, USA 6 months, but for us its like 12 months:(

Other countries also do stuff like security checks etc..but why the AHC in Pak is so lazy in giving visas to pakistanis:(

Hi, im new to this forum, need some help. Yesterday i got call from AHC islamabad saying my 309 spouse visa has been granted, but thing is currently im in australia on visit so i need to go offshore to get my passport labelled. Can anyone please help, like which country's visa i can easily get

Hi you can go offshore to New Zealand or Papua New Guinea.. Which ever suits you in fact you can go to another country.. Apply for a visit visa and take a short trip..

And congratulations on getting your grant.. Please share your timeline with us.

goodluck..

I just wonder why the Australian spouse visa takes so much time as compared with other countries???

For Canada its 70 days, UK 12 to 24 weeks, USA 6 months, but for us its like 12 months:(

Other countries also do stuff like security checks etc..but why the AHC in Pak is so lazy in giving visas to pakistanis:(

Hey visa309.. Long time how's it going for you.. Any news from your side got medical call or still waiting for it?

Guest visa309
Hey visa309.. Long time how's it going for you.. Any news from your side got medical call or still waiting for it?

Yeah I was busy with some studies.. No news, still waiting for medicals.. I contacted AHC last week and got the standard reply to wait for 12 months:(