Guest pakistan

mostly people dont know this blog...i think in pakistan only 10 or 15 application of spous visa!!!!!

Nai yar if they had only 10 to 15 applications it was not gonna take that much time , they have loads and loads of applications and there are many Pakistanis living there , and u know our culture mostly Pakistani guys get married here and then take their wives with them , then people are there on skilled visa's as well and Permanent Residents k bad pehla kaam yahi hota hai k bewi noooo naaal lay k jana ayyyyy :) to bas bro there are many applicants , its just most of people dont know about this Forum ......

Nai yar if they had only 10 to 15 applications it was not gonna take that much time , they have loads and loads of applications and there are many Pakistanis living there , and u know our culture mostly Pakistani guys get married here and then take their wives with them , then people are there on skilled visa's as well and Permanent Residents k bad pehla kaam yahi hota hai k bewi noooo naaal lay k jana ayyyyy :) to bas bro there are many applicants , its just most of people dont know about this Forum ......

AHC Islamabad have work load mostly Afghan people make to them to much bussy..so they delay to us Pakistanis :(

Guest lahorite
sat off ho ya on ...hum logon ko late nahi karna chahiye ..agar sab kuch complete ho gia ha tu...i hope AHC islamabad doing work so well...:)

sat is offf

which is bettr sydney or melbourne?

wt abt muslim community in sydney?

Never been to melbounrne but have been to Sydney once didn't like it too crowded and humid for my taste.. For me it's just a good place to go for a weekend..

dont know about Muslim community but it does have Pakistani food places.. Had a yummy nihari there once and naan were awesome better then here..:P

So I'll say Canberra is better..Lolz :P

so tha forum plane is flying to melbourne mostly,heard life z dull thr esp in winters!

Depends on how u are i ve been to melb n sydney both ...... Loved melb n for me my life was joyfull there wid my huby n my little aussie boy .

Each human is different n has a rite to express like i said thats my way of looking at things i m not imposing it ...i m not a little girl who starts fighting over small issues thats y i ve decided to q

uit this forum where people lack patience .... Best of luck to every1 Allah haifz

Each human is different n has a rite to express like i said thats my way of looking at things i m not imposing it ...i m not a little girl who starts fighting over small issues thats y i ve decided to q

uit this forum where people lack patience .... Best of luck to every1 Allah haifz

Wow seriously.. Like you said everybody has a right to express them self.. So we do that have an argument over it and then its over.. Nobody takes it personally cause nobody knows anybody over here but we all have one thing in common.. Visa 309 and waiting for it.. So everybody is just trying to pass their time and hoping for any kind of news.

Anyways goodluck to you too.:)

If any comment of mine has hurt u i am extremely sorry for that ,i was just giving my opinion it has nothing to do with anyone personally

Friends i want to say you about forum...this forum title is (timeline-309-spouse-visa) so plz put only about visa timeline and some problems about form filling and documentation..not a fight with people and no use this forum as a chat room..lol

And this could open up a whole new argument...:P