Guest pakistan

Na, i left it upto her but i never submitted mine in advance too so no worries.

Btw my one question to all is left behind in the pile of msgs above, just like our cases at AHC.... do u guys know direct contact email and telno of ur case officers?

I do now after i emailed them abt a mistake in my DOB in the letter which requested for further info.

I have two questions related to a pakistani applicant's spouse visa?

Is interview more or less happening for all the applicants?

Will it be better to send FORM 80 along with the application or should we wait till CO requests it ?

Nobody is being asked for interview yet.. I guess they will during the final stage or maybe not..depend upon the case I think.

i think it's better to send it with application because they are taking so much time asking for it and it's gonna reduce the time.. Lahorite and sabi already send it with their application and they got medical request after 4 months.. Let's see when they get their visa now.

I have two questions related to a pakistani applicant's spouse visa?

Is interview more or less happening for all the applicants?

Will it be better to send FORM 80 along with the application or should we wait till CO requests it ?

Havn't heard of single one called for interview though sending form80 seems reasonable approach as pointed by Amz but if u look at their checklist, they say " submit only if requested by the department", i dont know if there are any repercussions in doing tht, as noticed so far in this forum, there arn't any as yet.

I don't even know my co name..:(

Dont worry very soon u will also know it InshAllah , the people who got Medical request they must know it becoz they mention the CO name in it and also give direct email address of ur CO where u can contact them if u have any query , i dont know its still same but before they were used to give it to the applicant.

Edited by FirstKnight

Nobody is being asked for interview yet.. I guess they will during the final stage or maybe not..depend upon the case I think.

i think it's better to send it with application because they are taking so much time asking for it and it's gonna reduce the time.. Lahorite and sabi already send it with their application and they got medical request after 4 months.. Let's see when they get their visa now.

After Medicals ur CO's fwd the case to Senior CO if he/she is done with the application ,and SCO is the one who call u for the Interview if required and it depend on how strong ur case is , if they need any explanation on some issue they ask for the interview otherwise they just grant the visa and send u email .

Thanks!

Do u have urs co details?

Just wanna see how many ppl on this forum have tht.

They told my hubby over the phone that my case had been handed over to a Case Officer but i haven't heard anything from him/her as yet . . .Allah Knows Best! . . .

Weekend here man,,, iftar party,,, eid is near so shopping,,,and most importantly prayers and dua and roza bhi lug raha hoga sab ko.

Hahahahaha mate u r in Sydney where its winter and days are short but here in Lahore today it was sooooo hot and humid and Fasting is very hard so yup true roza lag raha hoga aaj , but I hope InshAllah Allah will reward all Muslims for Fasting wherever they are and InshAllah we all will get the Visa's soon as well :)

one Question for all .... why visa process so easy for girls ????

Its not easy for us as well.. But we don't go through an extreme security chks.. And also because we are so innocent guys ..Lols just kidding.

visa grant started in pak or nt yt??

Nope i dont know on this Forum didnt see anyone who get visa from Last 3 months so lets see kya hota hai, Goldcoast ,Alilibra are still waiting if they will get it then we can expect something from AHC , lets see what happen next .............