Guest pakistan

Maybe there was delay due to financial year but lahorite got medical request after 6 months rite and she send form 80 with application and thats the time they are taking for security chk...but I hope those who havn't send form 80 get their clearance done in 4 months cause they are already taking 4 months to contact us.. And maybe they are now trying to speed up the process and early April applicants like you and Nidz gets contacted by co before Eid holidays IA.

Well i hope that we will get the Medical request soon and Lahorite got her Medical request in 4 and Half months and yes they speed up process after financial year starts as March applicants on this Forum got it exactly after Feb applicants so i hope early April applicants will get CO assign and medical request before EID , it wud be nice but even they are gonna ask after Eid its still 4 and a half month my four and half months will be completed on 25th of August so i hope and wish we also get it in 4 and half months InshAllah :)

Frc was very easy............. got it in an hour.Nikkah Nama cert is going to take 2-3 days.....one problem with it though,the guy said cant enter hubby aust address in the cert as Nadra site wont accepthe said since he cant leave it blank aswell will be entering my add for hubby...i hope tht dosent complicate things too much :(

you can add ur hubby's Pakistani Address in it , its not a big issue , or if they do not have house here then u can add the address of yours

Crap, got a reply back from AHC after enquiring over 2 weeks ago, standard reply can take upto 12 months. I hope they send a med and pcc request soon, even though what they wrote me in email (12 months story).

Does anyone had some exp. where they sent u an email abt 12 months, but then later on in couple or days/weeks, send u a med req?

Crap, got a reply back from AHC after enquiring over 2 weeks ago, standard reply can take upto 12 months. I hope they send a med and pcc request soon, even though what they wrote me in email (12 months story).

Does anyone had some exp. where they sent u an email abt 12 months, but then later on in couple or days/weeks, send u a med req?

Nope I don't think anybody hka this kind of experience only simee called them and they send her document request a couple of days later.. Remember that rude guy who talk to her :P. and i dont think they are gonna send medical request this soon.. You'll just have to wait till sept or oct but I hope everybody gets it sooner.

Bro it is their standard reply , they send this to every query we made , not here but i have seen on Indian expat forum that few people asked then and they told them 7 months mantra and few days later they get their visa , so dont worry and bro April applicants are still waiting for the medicals look at our patience dont be impatient its only one month u got acknowledged we are waiting from almost 4 months ap ki bhi bari aa jaye gii InshAllah soon :D

[h=3]2012-13 Migration Program Increases[/h] The overall numbers for the 2012-13 Migration program have been announced. The overall program will be 190,000 which is an increase of 5,000 places from 2011-12. There will be 129,250 places in the skilled stream, an increase of 3,400. The reasoning for the increase is that there is ongoing strong demand for skilled labour in parts of the Australian community.

The family stream will increase from 58,600 places to 60,185 places - an increase of 1,585 places. It is good to see the family migration program being acknowledged as being an important factor in attracting and retaining skilled migrants. People applying for family sponsored visas, such as partner visas, should hopefully experience faster processing of their applications going forward.

By Mark Webster

11 May 2012 A number of changes to Australian immigration arrangements have been announced as part of the 2012-13 Federal Budget.

The main changes which have been announced are:

1. 5,000 additional places for the 2012-13 Migration Program - both skilled and family sponsored visa numbers have increased
  2. Changes to visa health criteria making it easier for people with medical conditions to qualify
  3. Increases to Visa Application Fees - fees for visa evidencing and including additional family members to apply from 1 July 2012
  4. New Penalties for employing people in breach of visa conditions
  5. Expansion of the Pacific Seasonal Worker Program

By Mark Webster

11 May 2012 A number of changes to Australian immigration arrangements have been announced as part of the 2012-13 Federal Budget.

The main changes which have been announced are:

1. 5,000 additional places for the 2012-13 Migration Program - both skilled and family sponsored visa numbers have increased

2. Changes to visa health criteria making it easier for people with medical conditions to qualify

3. Increases to Visa Application Fees - fees for visa evidencing and including additional family members to apply from 1 July 2012

4. New Penalties for employing people in breach of visa conditions

5. Expansion of the Pacific Seasonal Worker Program

One thing is for sure, no of applications are increasing every year, but staff head count is same :)

Guest lahorite
Simee got Medicals done ??? before it was in Hameed Latif Hospital in Lahore , where it happen now ???? mean to ask which laboratory or clinic ??

its IOM clinic for lahore applikants,behind zainab memorial hospital in qalma chowk...its only conducted here!!

ys i have done with medikal alhamdolilah...seems its clr..!!

ok thats good , after conducting medicals here they send the results to Australian Health Organization and i think within two weeks it come back , so i hope at the end of this month or early September u will hear something from AHC , i hope , wish and pray the next call will be for VISA GRANT for all of u Feb applicants :)

2012-13 Migration Program Increases

The overall numbers for the 2012-13 Migration program have been announced. The overall program will be 190,000 which is an increase of 5,000 places from 2011-12. There will be 129,250 places in the skilled stream, an increase of 3,400. The reasoning for the increase is that there is ongoing strong demand for skilled labour in parts of the Australian community.

The family stream will increase from 58,600 places to 60,185 places - an increase of 1,585 places. It is good to see the family migration program being acknowledged as being an important factor in attracting and retaining skilled migrants. People applying for family sponsored visas, such as partner visas, should hopefully experience faster processing of their applications going forward.

They increase it every year but there is still a backlog at the end of financial year.. It's a never ending process.