Guest pakistan

Erm! then i shoud also wait for the time it will be requested by my CO . . .when do they usually ask for this form? . . .when they don't find one's PCC gud enough to clarify their doubts or what? . . .

not sure abt the criteria sis :)

Hey amz tht marriage cert from union council, How long did that take and whts the procedure for it?

Just got to union council and fill the form they give you.. Take nikkah Nama and I.D card.. I got mine the same the day don't know how long they take now.. Oh it's both in English and Urdu so no need to translate it and no need to go to Nadra as well as union council have full authority to make it.. Ask firstknight as well I'm sure he knows more abt it.

and even though you were born outside Pakistan.. Your parents must have made family registration certificate from here as well rite.. Do you have Pakistani citizenship or not?

A acquaintance of mine got her visa today.. She applied in December got medical and form 80 requested in February..6 months after form 80.... 8 months in total...Lahorite I think you are close to your grant.

goodluck guys

Edited by Amz

A acquaintance of mine got her visa today.. She applied in December got medical and form 80 requested in February..6 months after form 80.... 8 months in total...Lahorite I think you are close to your grant.

goodluck guys

Hmmm well they contacted her in 3 Months after lodging application and she did not sent the Form 80 at the start so i think that is why it delayed the process ???? i think the people who submitted the Form80 at start and have got Medical request already will get the visa soon InshAllah

Hmmm well they contacted her in 3 Months after lodging application and she did not sent the Form 80 at the start so i think that is why it delayed the process ???? i think the people who submitted the Form80 at start and have got Medical request already will get the visa soon InshAllah

Yeap that's what I thought.. That's why lahorite and sabi have already got their medical requested.

Yeap that's what I thought.. That's why lahorite and sabi have already got their medical requested.

and also it took 8 months for her becoz there was some delay due to financial year thing as well ,i dont think people who already got Medical request are gonna wait till 8 months ,their cases will be finalized in Sept/October INSHALLAH which means 6 or 7 months only we will have have better Idea if Feb applicants will get their visa

and also it took 8 months for her becoz there was some delay due to financial year thing as well ,i dont think people who already got Medical request are gonna wait till 8 months ,their cases will be finalized in Sept/October INSHALLAH which means 6 or 7 months only we will have have better Idea if Feb applicants will get their visa

Maybe there was delay due to financial year but lahorite got medical request after 6 months rite and she send form 80 with application and thats the time they are taking for security chk...but I hope those who havn't send form 80 get their clearance done in 4 months cause they are already taking 4 months to contact us.. And maybe they are now trying to speed up the process and early April applicants like you and Nidz gets contacted by co before Eid holidays IA.

Frc was very easy............. got it in an hour.Nikkah Nama cert is going to take 2-3 days.....one problem with it though,the guy said cant enter hubby aust address in the cert as Nadra site wont accepthe said since he cant leave it blank aswell will be entering my add for hubby...i hope tht dosent complicate things too much :(

Edited by simee

Guest lahorite
Maybe there was delay due to financial year but lahorite got medical request after 6 months rite and she send form 80 with application and thats the time they are taking for security chk...but I hope those who havn't send form 80 get their clearance done in 4 months cause they are already taking 4 months to contact us.. And maybe they are now trying to speed up the process and early April applicants like you and Nidz gets contacted by co before Eid holidays IA.

ys i snt form 80 wd applikation bt i gt med request aftr 4 and h half month

wtevr it is i pray tht everyone's visa process may gt wings ameeen!!n v all soon hear gud news ameen!!

Congrats simme..the AHC ppl are doing something afterall..can u please tell that what is an FRC? And for what purpose it is required?

its family registration cert..it has my mon dad and sibling names along with their cnic to show we are all related...........purpose i dont know :) they asked for it so im sending it :)

Hey Amz does ur marriage certificate show ur home add and ur hubby's home address? Frc is for 2 categories Family Certificate by Birth (Parents & Siblings)

Family Certificate by Marriage (Wife & Children) you think they want family one or frc for me and hubby? Confused.....:(

Should i mail CO and ask?

Any other forum member opinion are welcome....

Edited by simee

Hey Amz does ur marriage certificate show ur home add and ur hubby's home address? Frc is for 2 categories Family Certificate by Birth (Parents & Siblings)

Family Certificate by Marriage (Wife & Children) you think they want family one or frc for me and hubby? Confused.....:(

Should i mail CO and ask?

Any other forum member opinion are welcome....

Yeap my marriage certificate show both of our home address but it's only because my in-laws live here... But I think you can leave it blank or you can show address if they have a house here in Pakistan..so don't know.

as for FRC I think they want by birth one because you add your sibling details in application rite..I send mine with application and it's by birth haven't made one by marriage.i think it's made when your family complete..:P