Points To Gain Entry Into U.K.

Lynne2007

Have you all heard on the news that next year the goverment are going to be doing a points system for gaining entry into the UK, we said why are they waiting til next year and not doing it now.

Does that mean if we get our sponsor visa for temp residency and time is up but cant get perm residency, if we dont get enough points to come back can we stay in OZ :jiggy: :biglaugh: :twitcy:

Lynne XXXXXXXXXXXX

Guest franny22

yeah I saw that on the news today too. Is that because this place has gone to the dogs and all the skilled workers are bolting to the other side of the world. Cant see the points system working here tho, you'd lose points if your level of english was in any way decent and you didnt cover your body from head to toe. Thats not meant to offend anyone and sorry if it does, it just seems a statement of fact. Cant wait to be out of here. :wacko:

Guest Rachel&Stu

Hi all,

Very much think that the Government should really be trying to sort out all the hundreds of foreign criminals that should have been deported but haven't, due to them getting 'lost' in the 'system', ie they've legged it somewhere else in the UK and no-one can be ar*ed to find them:arghh: . Makes my flipping blood boil.

Rache:arghh:

Guest franny22

i agree - too many criminals that shd have been deported back to their own countries. Why do i have to work to keep them in comfy jails with 3 square meals a day. Send them homeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!.:arghh:

Guest franny22

you are so right Jo. we being slowly ousted by the masses. :mask:

PS: nice to have you back Jo :notworthy:

Archived