Willetton

Guest The.Colebecks

Guest The.Colebecks

Anyone on here live in Willetton??

I'd appreciate any comments (good & bad) about the area and the Primary schools & Willetton Senior High School?

Karen x

Guest BullcreekBob

The Deputy Principal at Willetton SHS is a friend of mine, as is the head teacher for the Computing centre. Although I live in Bull Creek, I have my mail delivered to my Post Box at the Willetton shopping centre 400 metres away. I walk my dog in Willetton most days.

Do I qualify as knowing the area?

Ali lives in Leeming which is probably a further 1km away, which means that she's also less than a mile from Willetton. She probably doesn't know the schools but she can probably help with the area as well.

Cheers

Bob

Guest The.Colebecks
The Deputy Principal at Willetton SHS is a friend of mine, as is the head teacher for the Computing centre. Although I live in Bull Creek, I have my mail delivered to my Post Box at the Willetton shopping centre 400 metres away. I walk my dog in Willetton most days.

Do I qualify as knowing the area?

Ali lives in Leeming which is probably a further 1km away, which means that she's also less than a mile from Willetton. She probably doesn't know the schools but she can probably help with the area as well.

Cheers

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for always running to my rescue with answers to my MANY questions :wubclub: !!!!

Karen x

Willeton high school has a really good reputation and I think last year did better than Rossmoyne in exam results.

Bob will know the areas better than me having lived here longer but we live in neighbouring suburbs. I really like this area, it has good amenities, close to the city, (and a very picturesque drive in from this end), plus only 20 mins from the beach.

Ali

Guest The.Colebecks
Willeton high school has a really good reputation and I think last year did better than Rossmoyne in exam results.

Bob will know the areas better than me having lived here longer but we live in neighbouring suburbs. I really like this area, it has good amenities, close to the city, (and a very picturesque drive in from this end), plus only 20 mins from the beach.

Ali

It all sounds too good to be true at the moment :wideeyed: The house prices are within our price range, the schools sounds excellent, close to the beach (thanks for the info on that Ali as it was my next question!) and close to Freo the CBD & the airport .... just waiting for the negative(s) to emerge .... ???!!

Talking of the airport(s) ... is Willetton under a commercial flight path (perhaps this is the negative :cute: ???!!)

K xx

If you look on www.aussiemove.com (you may have already) it has a list of suburbs and also schools with links to their websites.

Our drive into the city (outside rush hour) takes us 15min and we timed our drive to south beach in Freo (sunday afternoon) 17 mins

When are you arriving?

Archived