Is now the right time to up sticks and move to Australia?

tracy123

Guest guest30038
hyphenated or hymenated?

dunno about that but i was weeing like a racehorse for weeks after..:wacko:

just as long as you weren't farting like one! :biglaugh:

kev

Guest tumblealot
If you always do what you always did, then you always get what you always got!

Came over in February to Melbourne, sold the house at well below value and gave the cars away. I had a rental within 4 weeks and a job after 5. Sure I went down a peg or 2 at work, I work in the care sector, but I am now being recognised for my skill and experience and my temporary job has become permanent and I have a post more suited to my qualification and experience. I look around the Malls and there are window adds for jobs in many shops. Infoxchange, the care job website has more jobs going on it daily. Thank God I decided to come, have'nt looked back since, and yes I earn less, but I am spending less

I agree, you have just got to go for it. you will always be trying to wait for the perfect opportunity, and before you know it, years have gone by and you have got nowhere.

Yeh, I am a little worried about getting a job, but weve set a date and weve got to go, even if we dont have a job. I dont have any qualifications, but when it comes to jobs, youve just to got to accept that sometimes you will have to start at the bottom of the ladder again. It will all be worth it in the end tho. you will be in an amazing country, where the people are so much friendlier than the uk, and your quality of life will be so much better. Autstralia rocks and that is why most of us are trying to get there!:jiggy:

There! Ive added my opinion! Im finished now!:chatterbox:

Archived