mehanics jobs

Guest kelly1

I'm pretty new to this forum as my missus normally does the posts , but anyway my question is are there many mechanics jobs in perth and what is the average wage ? wwe've just got our visa through sooner than we thought so now we just have to sell the house and go

I've been a mechanic for longer than I can remember on Peugeot ,Citroen and most recently Hyundai , the general idea is to look north of the river but its a total unknown about where any garages are

so any advice would be most welcome

thanks in advance for any help

hiya my hubby is in a similar occupation and although we havnt got our visa yet ,we have been having a look at jobs and there seems to be loads available in his trade (diesel),SEEK seems to be the main jobsite ,i have recently recieved a local perth paper and there were plenty of jobs advertised,you could also try the white pages and e-mail some of the garages ,we tested the water in e-mailing and got a possitive reply back so it may be worth a try , hope this helps

good luck

cal x

thanks for the reply , I've just had a brainwave and just e-mailed somebody within Hyundai that has a lot of contact with Hyundai garages in

Australia , nothing like going in through the back door .

Anyway lets hope I get a positive response

Tony

Archived