Electrical Vetassess

keith&ju

Guest KerryCraig

Hi Keith,

Im there on the 4th, just been brought forward from Oct so revising like mad!!!

Good luck!

Craig

keith&ju;

do you know what to expect on the exam.???

also when your in Blackburn the college is on fielden St there is also a car park right across from the college entrance the car park is for the waves water centre you may have to pay but its 100 meters from the college.

If you want lunch there is a pub called the Jubilee round the corner from the college its right across from King Georges Hall again 200 metres walk they do a decent lunch meals, the rest of the pubs round there give them a very wide berth. (Crap)

i have some info on what you may expect on the exam

Guest West Sussex Si

I did my vetassess in July at Blackburn College. I only found out today that I passes as I was too scared to check on-line so just waited for the letter to arrive!

There are loads of threads on what to expect on the day so the only advise I would give is learn the DOL. Everyone on my day found it a bit tricky, so learn the circuit and even buy yourself a couple of start stops, contactor and thermal overload device and practice. Also read up on PAT testing as this is another area people found unfamiliar. The theory was basic calculations, ohms law etc. pplus three phase questions.

All of us were sh1tting bricks first thing in the morning so try and relax and forget you are being assessed.

Best of luck

Si

Archived