Container share needed

steteevic

HI GUYS, JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS OR IS WILLING TO DO A CONTAINER SHARE, IM CURRENTLY IN BLACKPOOL LANCS, GOING TO MELBOURNE POSS END OF AUGUST, WOULD BE GREAT IF ANYONE HAS, ONLY NEED AROUND 10 feet OF SPACE.

Guest guest30038
HI GUYS, JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS OR IS WILLING TO DO A CONTAINER SHARE, IM CURRENTLY IN BLACKPOOL LANCS, GOING TO MELBOURNE POSS END OF AUGUST, WOULD BE GREAT IF ANYONE HAS, ONLY NEED AROUND 10 feet OF SPACE.

Can't help Chrissie but I'm a Bispham lad who also lived in Layton. Whereabouts in Blackpool do you hail from?

kev

Guest guest30038
Thanks Kev, Im from Marton area. Chrissie

Know it well. Councillor Ron Bell lives there although I don't know if it is his electoral ward. He is an old mate of mine and is also Yvonne's dad (Andy&Yvonne PIO members).

Good luck with your move.

kev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markpilkington

Chrissie,

I am bringing back a 40' container in August/September from England to Melbourne and could provide you with @ 15' length for 1700 UKP?

Regards

Mark Pilkington

We're also heading to Melbourne from England in September. We will get rid of the furniture beforehand and will probably end up with only a few boxes (5-7 boxes of mostly computer books) and one linen box/chest (sentimental). All in all probably not more than 3' of a container, so willing to share whatever space someone has available in theirs?

Archived