Six Months

Guest Yorkie1974

Guest Yorkie1974

6 months in and its been one broken promise after another with my employer. I was brought over as skilled to a company where noone is interested in learning anything and any lazier they'd stop completely. The so called indigenous people from my own experience do absolutely nothing other than expect everyone to respect them while they fall around in bus shelters and public transport either drunk or high yet the current government are obsessed with saying 'Sorry', and for what?

This place sucks. I'm to a point I'm applying for what skilled jobs are left in the UK. I wish I'd never left the UK. I'd leave tomorrow if I have the work to go back to.

Australia is not a crime free rainbow filled utopia. The drivers especially in WA make UK drink / drug drivers look competent behind the wheel. The whole place is backwards in nearly every respect.

I'm not a celebrity but get me the hell out of here!

Guest siamsusie

The so called indigenous people from my own experience do absolutely nothing other than expect everyone to respect them while they fall around in bus shelters and public transport either drunk or high yet the current government are obsessed with saying 'Sorry', and for what?....

What absolute rubbish! You have not done read your history firstly!, secondly up north we have a home amongst the "The so called indigenous people as you put it" and I find your comments racist to the core! Secondly one of my step sons who was adopted by my Australian husband happens to be "so called indigenous people", and has just qualified from Flinders Hospital Adelaide as a Doctor. There is a large percentage of native people that are performing amazing work throughout Australia. What amazes me is that people like yourself managed to get through the net at Immigration stage! I take on board the fact that you have a very concrete "beef" with your employers, but just maybe your racist, bigoted attitude comes through hence you experiencing problems. Yes mate you need to come home to bring up your children in the racist, narrow minded atmopshere you portray yourself on here ! Have a great day mate!

Guest Yorkie1974

You live in a left wing dream world. I have no problem with those work and earn a living but cannot tolerate those who claim I've invaded their country and use it as an excuse for anti social behaviour. 'The war against the Australian white man' as I was told. I've experienced it 1st hand..have you? No I very much doubt it. You can stick this country where the sun doesn't shine!

The so called indigenous people from my own experience do absolutely nothing other than expect everyone to respect them while they fall around in bus shelters and public transport either drunk or high yet the current government are obsessed with saying 'Sorry', and for what?....

What absolute rubbish! You have not done read your history firstly!, secondly up north we have a home amongst the "The so called indigenous people as you put it" and I find your comments racist to the core! Secondly one of my step sons who was adopted by my Australian husband happens to be "so called indigenous people", and has just qualified from Flinders Hospital Adelaide as a Doctor. There is a large percentage of native people that are performing amazing work throughout Australia. What amazes me is that people like yourself managed to get through the net at Immigration stage! I take on board the fact that you have a very concrete "beef" with your employers, but just maybe your racist, bigoted attitude comes through hence you experiencing problems. Yes mate you need to come home to bring up your children in the racist, narrow minded atmopshere you portray yourself on here ! Have a great day mate!

If you label the guy racist then 90 % of australians are racist towards the aboriginals , suggest you go to the city round guildford ,maylands , also Kalgoorlie . The indigenous in the bush lin=ve to their ways and are no bother ,in the cities they are alaw unto themselves , the lpolice have to tread on eggshells ,

Guest fatpom
6 months in and its been one broken promise after another with my employer. I was brought over as skilled to a company where noone is interested in learning anything and any lazier they'd stop completely. The so called indigenous people from my own experience do absolutely nothing other than expect everyone to respect them while they fall around in bus shelters and public transport either drunk or high yet the current government are obsessed with saying 'Sorry', and for what?

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe your colleagues have come to the conclusion you have nothing to teach them? :biglaugh:

You live in a left wing dream world. I have no problem with those work and earn a living but cannot tolerate those who claim I've invaded their country and use it as an excuse for anti social behaviour. 'The war against the Australian white man' as I was told. I've experienced it 1st hand..have you? No I very much doubt it. You can stick this country where the sun doesn't shine!

I hope you fare better in England.

Guest siamsusie

If you label the guy racist then 90 % of australians are racist towards the aboriginals , suggest you go to the city round guildford ,maylands , also Kalgoorlie . The indigenous in the bush lin=ve to their ways and are no bother ,in the cities they are alaw unto themselves , the lpolice have to tread on eggshells ,
sounds a bit like Hackney mate, "no go areas for the police"..:laugh:... There is racism everywhere not just with the Australians, but does it give anyone the right to indocrinate their own beliefs onto others with their venomous poison? ss x

Guest siamsusie

Left wing political persuasion...I doubt it mate.... fares are extremely compettiive, why not make your last contribution to Australian economy and buy a ticket home, anyway got to dash am on my way home:laugh:

Guest Yorkie1974
Left wing political persuasion...I doubt it mate.... fares are extremely compettiive, why not make your last contribution to Australian economy and buy a ticket home, anyway got to dash am on my way home:laugh:

Already ahead of you on that. Did I not say I have applied for skilled work in my field with companies back home? I will leave this place with pleasure, though Air France offer better deals than Qantas. The French seem more deserving of my money.

Guest guest17301

You've had a bad experience Yorkie and it's coloured your judgement about Australia. I agree re the city indigenous: they surround the entrance to the hospital I work at and are frequently intimidating/high on different substances and very vocal. To tar them all with the same brush though is unfair. I have no experience whatsoever of the 'country' aboriginals but from media coverage and hearsay suspect it's a different story. There are good/bad in every race/colour/creed. From my limited knowledge of the subject though i would say that Australia 'owes' the indigenous people some kind of recompense..whether or not the current measures are working I DON'T KNOW.

I DO HOPE YOU DECIDE TO TRY A DIFFERENT AREA BEFORE THROWING THE TOWEL IN..REMEMBER WHTY YOU LEFT THE UK IN THE FIRST PLACE. GOOD LUCK.

This place sucks. I'm to a point I'm applying for what skilled jobs are left in the UK. I wish I'd never left the UK. I'd leave tomorrow if I have the work to go back to.

Australia is not a crime free rainbow filled utopia. The drivers especially in WA make UK drink / drug drivers look competent behind the wheel. The whole place is backwards in nearly every respect.

I'm not a celebrity but get me the hell out of here!

Any help??

Cheap Flights to London, Economy London flights, England

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest treesea

Yorkie, there are plenty of indigenous people back here in the UK who lounge around all day, living off the taxpayer, have endless kids, drink until there is no tomorrow and are as workshy as they come. Maybe the locals in Australia caught these bad habits when we settled in their land.....

Guest guest30038

They said sorry for the system that led/lead to the indigenous behaving in the manner that you state. Aboriginal people can expect to live up to twenty years less than non-Indigenous Australians. Indigenous life expectancy is so low because Aboriginal health standards in Australia are now so bad that 45% of Aboriginal men and 34% of women die before the age of 45. 71% die before they reach the age of 65.

The education, welfare, and employment system has failed them, but just as importantly IMHO, is the system that granted their elders some autonomy in handling their own affairs without ensuring that they were capable and honest enough to do so.

Generation after generation have lived in despair which has led to the current sorry state of their behaviour. They are no different than any other uneducated, disenfranchised, hapless and helpless people, in any country, who turn to drink and drugs (and subsequently crime) to ease their misery............Much like the original enforced settlers here actually.

kev

The education, welfare, and employment system has failed them, but just as importantly IMHO, is the system that granted their elders some autonomy in handling their own affairs without ensuring that they were capable and honest enough to do so.

And bizarrely it is liberal left wing fluffiness that insists it is somehow 'racist' to assume they need help and that Aboriginals shouldnt have solutions imposed on them by 'white invaders'. Explains why the aus government is so confused in its approach to what is blatantly a national, if not international, scandal

Archived