Hiya im new- :)

Guest TheGillottlaners

Guest TheGillottlaners

Hi everyone. New to PIO; any 15 year old girls out their, that have recently moved to Oz what do you think of it? whats the weather like? the schools? :spinny: I would be grateful if you would get back to me. Thankyou Dani x:jiggy:

Guest Jess :D

hey! im also new to PIO! planning to move out to perth in summer of 2008 how about you?! only know my cousins out there guys aged 17 and 19 so no girls my age :( so hoping to meet some more people though this, do you know n e one out there?! jess x

Guest TheGillottlaners

Haaay agenn.. Yeaaa 2 of my mates moved out ther!! they moved adleaide; they wasnt too sure at first and wanted to cum home.. but now they LOVE it and dont want to lOll.. i hope i feel that way! do u want to move? Luvv dani x

Guest TheGillottlaners

Haaay agenn.. Yeaaa my 2 mates moved out their last year.. they moved to adalaid. they hated it at first and they wanted 2 cum home.. but now they love it and dont lol.. i hope i fee that way to.. are u looking forward to moving? have you been to australia? luv dani x

Guest TheGillottlaners

Haaay agenn.. Yeaaa my 2 mates moved out their last year.. they moved to adalaid. they was unsure at first and they wanted 2 cum home.. but now they love it and dont lol.. i hope i feel that way to.. are u looking forward to moving? have you been to australia? luv dani x

yea well i think i do! im really looking forward to it, all the new experiences, and new people! but then dreadind leaving all my friends and family here! But i think that my cousins out there are my closest relatives (wel obviously my mum dad and sis are but im moving with them). But ive heard that aus is extrememly sporty, i used to love sport but now am more into dance. I still enjoy it i guess but dont really have any sport that i really enjoy as much as dance! Are you a sporty person?! So are you moving to adalaid?! Jess x

Guest TheGillottlaners

Haaaay.. Yeaaa im really sporty i do dancce tuu.. but im more into athletics, netball and rounders and loads more.. so im looking forward to the sporting over their. no im moving to perth bbe.. where abouts are you moving too? have u got msn? Where do you live now? Luv dani x

hey! yea i love netball but i had to drop it this year as had the clubs same times as lessons! which sucks! and rounders is startng up again which im looking forward too! but i think once i get out there i will get mroe into sports well i sure hope so! yea i have msn you?! my addy is (pease pm for address) well at the mo i live in chippenham which is in between bath and swindon heard of them?! what about you?! and im moving to perth as well :D wen are you moving out there?! x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alex(dont know what to do

hey im alex im moving to perth too and yeh im 15 i used to love playing netball and rounders nd hopefully when i move there i'll get more into them again

Jess,

I deleted your address from the open forum, for safety reasons, please don't post contact details on the open forum, send them via pm which is more secure. People don't have to become a member of PIO to read posts - and you could be contacted by someone not related to the site.

Ali

Archived