Unsure

Guest gill+rich

Guest gill+rich

Hi,

My name is Daniel friends call me Dan. I am 11 years old and have a one year old brother who is about to start walking.

I am worried about making friends and also, are there boys interested in soccer as Richard who is from Oz is only interested in ozzie rules.

I like most sports. What do the schools do as far as sports? I think we will be going to Perth. If any web links on soccer clubs in Perth would be grateful.

Daniel:unsure:

Hiya,

We moved here in January, my daughter alex was 11 (she's 12 now) and my son Tom in 7. Alex had alot of worries about making friends but she's settled in very quickly and easily and has made friends at school.

There are lots of sporting opportunities here, alex likes horse riding but Tom is into soccer (as it's called here), he's signed on for a team called Melville City. You can look at their website www.mcsc.org.au but there are other clubs in other areas too.

Alison

Guest taipan

i live in essex, i am 15 so i was looking at schools, i liked australia because of the weather , the people are very friendly and the wildlife was really cool:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cheese gromit cheese
Hi,

My name is Daniel friends call me Dan. I am 11 years old and have a one year old brother who is about to start walking.

I am worried about making friends and also, are there boys interested in soccer as Richard who is from Oz is only interested in ozzie rules.

I like most sports. What do the schools do as far as sports? I think we will be going to Perth. If any web links on soccer clubs in Perth would be grateful.

Daniel:unsure:

hi,im liam

and 11 don't worry about making friends all the english people at my school are pupular :)

and all of the ozzie kids are really nice,and soccer all my friends like ozzie rules but every also like soccer

Archived