Say it aint so...

Guest KIKI

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hiya Hayley someone told me about them shops apparantly like TK Maxx ,,they are on airport boulevard but not had chance to go yet so dont know exactly where,

Cal x

CalNgary

That is the DFO - direct factory outlet at 1 Airport Drive. Bits of everything over there and raelly cheap too. Household, electrical, clothes, and SHOES!!!

Guest Hayley370

Unfortunately we didn't get down to the Gold Coast today so I shall have to put Mango on my to do list! Which is fine as hubby still owes me a birthday present, so you just know his bank card is going to get some right old hammer! LOL!!!!!!

HI,

I am in N.S.W and I have to agree the clothes are preety bad, I would say ok for the youngsters though. Shoes are not great and I really miss shope like Asda, Primark, Matalan I didn't used to go to Marks a lot but they were always good for underwear. I would say bring as much as you can with you go to as many sales as you can especially Next, as you will be surprised how differ ent they are here but I am sure we will get used to it, it is just that we were a bit spoiled in the Uk for Fashion and they weren't badly priced especially in the Sales. Good Luck wherever you go and fashion isn't everything there are more important things in life Frances.

Guest Morven33

Just looked at the DFO Brisbane, its HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully plenty of bargains to be had, as I am a serious bargain hunter, will not pay top whack for anything clothes, shoes, bagswise. I also love trawling through charity shops for bits and pieces, are there any in Brisbane, does anyone know?

Archived