SA police recruitment

mr luvpants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for that post, I put my application in and now awaiting to hear if I get an interview. I had asked SA police when their next recuitment drive was when I was over in Oz in April but the person I spoke to was less than helpful. Now instead of us waiting till my wife (Staff Nurse) gets her finger out hopefully our dreams will be realised a lot quicker!

Guest Fulwood
Thanks for that post, I put my application in and now awaiting to hear if I get an interview. I had asked SA police when their next recuitment drive was when I was over in Oz in April but the person I spoke to was less than helpful. Now instead of us waiting till my wife (Staff Nurse) gets her finger out hopefully our dreams will be realised a lot quicker!

Good luck Charliemac - I was successful on the last round and the shippers are here today!

I start at the academy on 24th September. If you have any questions about the process feel free to post them up and PM me, as threads are easily missed on here!

• 2 months later...
Guest Nathaniel

Hi,

Police recruitment often involves evaluating candidates' psychological responses and their personalities. Different forces will have their own ways of undertaking these tests but most will, nevertheless, involve this type of testing. The police will also want to test whether the candidate will abide by the police ethical code.

Police Recruitment

• 4 weeks later...

Archived