pss or john mason

Guest tigers08

Guest tigers08

hi are these two shipping companys as good as each other, only taking 200 cubic feet and one priced us at 1066 pound the other at 1100 pound . both where by far the cheapest

Friends of ours used PSS and had a bad time, lots of stuff was broken when it arrived this end also the company that PSS used this end took ages to deliver their container and then dropped their TV too!! I suppose some people may have bad things to say abt John Mason, but ive not heard anything bad on them. I suppose some people may have a success story to tell and some havent.

Good luck with whomever you choose, hope it all goes smoothly for you

Guest jbro31

Hi we used PSS which initially were the cheapest until they stuffed the quote up and then we had to pay another £2k before leaving the uk plus the costs the other end for stuff they packed they shouldn't and needed destroying. Hind sight is a wonderful thing! x

Guest tigers08
Hi we used PSS which initially were the cheapest until they stuffed the quote up and then we had to pay another £2k before leaving the uk plus the costs the other end for stuff they packed they shouldn't and needed destroying. Hind sight is a wonderful thing! x

thanks for the info guys, x

Guest Mandy H

Hi

We used John Mason and they were excellent, see my post in shipping costs. JM provided an excellent service and we got £175 knocked off the quote

Mand

Guest Cane Family

Hi

We are using John Mason, they are packing up all our possessions on Thursday/Friday !!!! OMG (ship leaves 6th July hopefully arrives Brisbane 29th August)

They have been so helpful any questions we have asked we have had a quick reply from them, hopefully everything will run smoothly with all the packing !!!!

Thanks

Adele

Archived