Dunstable Downs

Hey guys,

I know the weather in this country is pretty unreliable but there are lots of us that live in Northants / Beds / Bucks and I thought maybe a Poms In Oz picnic on Dunstable Downs might be a good idea at some point in the not too distant future.

Let me know if you are interested and then we can start looking at dates. Might not be till May or June but these things seem to take a bit of organising!

PM me or post on here and I'll keep you all updated

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest lolly

Fab idea Felicity :notworthy:

We are def up for that.....cant do 20th to 29th May though. Were going to Egypt for our 10th wedding anniversary.

Cheers

Lauren x

Hi Fizz, sounds like a great idea! count me in !!

Ooo lolly!!! get you!! 2 weeks in Egypt!! sooooo jealous!!! :yes:

Guest Rachel&Stu

Great idea Felicity!

We're deffo up for meet. Might be bit tricky as I work shifts at Hospital, but if I know a few weeks' in advance I can request shifts off.

Cheers,

Rachel

Becky: if you can come too, we can car share? x

Michael has just started a new shift pattern but it means he gets every other weekend off now. I'm made up so many people have responded already.

Gonna order my t-shirts and buy some aussie flags so that we know who the poms picnic is.

Keep adding your names and I'll start looking at some dates:wubclub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest griggsy

hi how are you?we`re just waiting for my wife`s tra to come back which should be any day soon,we live in watford and would love to come to the picnic would that be ok?

Guest steve110

so we going to have a poll then to decide on the the date we decide on a date then ....:biglaugh:

:wubclub: :wubclub:

Archived