Thanks to moving2melbourne - please have a read

Ratchet

I just wanted to say a big thankyou:hug: to Kate for helping us find short term accomadation in Melbourne and of course to highlight your business :yes:!!!

Within a few days we have located accomodation, spoken to the owner and have secured a booking for our arrival in Oz. All done through Kate.

We had initially planned to book a hotel for 2 weeks while we found somewhere to rent, but the idea of being stuck in one room with a small child just wasnt appealing, so we looked at the short term rentals.

I sent an enquiry through to Kate, who responded with what was available with budget and location in mind. When we decided on what we wanted to go with Kate helped us with getting in touch with the owner.

Although it may look expensive, overal its compariable to a hotel stay. Ours is approx $100 a night (£50) and it gives us a good standard living space - 2 bedroom, lounge, kitchen, garage etc etc.....

Value for money in my eyes!

Cheers

Kelly

Guest ashmalog

i have nothing but positive words for kate also - she is great with info and is willing to help wherever she can. a wealth of knowledge. thanks kate.

Guest Hearne_Family
i have nothing but positive words for kate also - she is great with info and is willing to help wherever she can. a wealth of knowledge. thanks kate.

I agree, Kate always came back with advice for when we were looking at making the move and she always has helpful advice for others, credit where credit is due Kate!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bentkitty

Is there an equivalent good agent in Adelaide!! Heard so many positive things about Moving2Melbourne wish I was going there instead! :D

Archived