timescale?

vinnypot

Hello,can anyone help ,i should fingers crossed be approved for a SS visa anytime now,i had my police checks doni in january and my wife in march.Does this mean when we do (if) get our visa that we only have till january 10 to validate our visa ?if the answer is yes could i do another police check so it gives us longer to go?problem is i dont want to validate then come back i just want to do it the once as finances wont allow a reccie.any help appreciated ,cheers

Guest 2pigs3piglets

hi there have you both had you meds as well and if so when?

im only asking cos if you had them done before the pc's then you go by that date and not the pc's!!!

also don't quote me on this but im sure its the applicants documents that they go by for the date on which you go, ie if your the applicant the your year to get out of the country is jan, but if its your wife then it might be march....

hope i helped a little

~tanya~

Guest hazeotoole

Hi Vinny

You need to validate your visa 12 months from the EARLIEST date of your medicals or police checks, what I would ask is have you actually submitted your police checks yet if not and you have not done medicals either I would not worry about it you can have it done again if your visa not approved soon. If you have done the medicals unfortunetly you will just have to pay to have them done again if the timeline for your visa does not suit you, sorry

Hope that helps

Archived