Holiday home at Xmas

racht

Hi everyone

Friends of ours are visiting over Xmas from about 11th December 2009 to 9th January 2010. They are two adults and three kids. They want somewhere relatively close to us (we are in Sandhurst) with a pool. I have explained this may be tricky, 1. because of the time and 2. our location, however, if you dont ask....

Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone knows of anything? Do you have anything Kate? Was hoping someone was going away for Xmas and wanted to make some money on their own home - possibly wishful thinking!!!

We have offered that they stay with us buut they want a place of their own (we are horrible anyway)!!

Thanks

:notworthy:

Rach

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Rach

It may be worth looking at the Stayz website, it may be hard if they want a swimming pool as not many places have them. We do have a gorgeous property in Mt Martha which has bay views Melbourne Furnished Rental Accommodation Mount Martha

The problem is that they are coming at the busiest time of the year and you usually find that holiday accommodation is at a premium.

Leave it with me though and if I find/hear of something I will give you a shout.

Kate

Thanks Kate

I had a look on your website and actually sent them that link. I sent them a few options incl the Quest at Frankston. I think they are going to go for that as it is pretty close and has a pool unless a local house with pool comes up in the meantime. If it does I will let you know so that you can look out of the window for the flying pigs!!!

Thanks for your reply

Rach x

We have a 3 bedroom property up for rental during the holiday season if interested. No pool but very close to the beach at McCrae on the Mornington Peninsula. Can send pics and specs if interested just drop me a line at labylart@impaq.com.au

Regards

Andrew

Hi everyone

Friends of ours are visiting over Xmas from about 11th December 2009 to 9th January 2010. They are two adults and three kids. They want somewhere relatively close to us (we are in Sandhurst) with a pool. I have explained this may be tricky, 1. because of the time and 2. our location, however, if you dont ask....

Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone knows of anything? Do you have anything Kate? Was hoping someone was going away for Xmas and wanted to make some money on their own home - possibly wishful thinking!!!

We have offered that they stay with us buut they want a place of their own (we are horrible anyway)!!

Thanks

:notworthy:

Rach

Archived