Sap jobs

bartlett

Hi everyone.

My husband Mark (42) is a Sap management consultant and we are looking to move down under asap,he has applied for a few jobs but no luck so far.

Does any one know what the job market is like down under for Sap consultants and which area is best to look at.

Any help would be appreciated as we want to make sure we cover all areas.

Thank you

Heidi

Guest Cane Family

Hi Heidi

My husband is a SAP applications consultant, he has applied for a few jobs, but the feedback is "you need to be in the country" - we fly to Brisbane on 4th September. Apparently Sydney and Melbourne are the key places for SAP jobs but we have chosen Brisbane and hopefully Steve will secure a role when we arrive. Have you looked at www.seek.com.au most jobs are advertised here. Where are you looking at moving to?

Thanks

Adele

Hi

We are looking at Melbourne,Sydney or any where that will have us,we have visited Melbourne and Sydney 3 years ago and liked the weather and lifestyle we also have friends in both cities,we will keep looking and hopefully thinks will improve.

Hope everything goes well for your move in September.

Thanks

Heidi

Guest juliemtaylor

Hi My OH is into Java and Lotus Notes stuff and when we enquired last year the Agencies out there all said contact us again when you have your visa and flight date...

Julie x

• 1 year later...

Archived