Anyone On Here Live In Bedfordshire?

Guest donovan

Guest donovan

Hiya just thought i would ask the question is their anyone on here living in Bedfordshire, that is going through the process?

Sarah

Guest kimdownie

Hi there,

We live in St Neots, the cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire border is just off our estate!!!!!,

We have had our TRA application acknowledged, so are right at the beginning of the process. We already have our visa application ready to submit as soon as we recieve our TRA assessment.

keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on

Kim and Phil (aka subzero)

Guest donovan

Hiya

Houghton hamlets is Houghton Regis nr Dunstable Btw we are coming to Wicksteed on Monday so hope the weather is good

Keep in touch

Sarahx

Weather will be fab on Monday - the gardener is coming to tart up the back garden ready to sell up.

Perhaps a get together is needed for those of us in this area soon

:idea: If you do fancy a cuppa on Monday after Wicksteed pm me before Monday and I'll give you a phone number / address for us

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest donovan

Hiya Felicity

Thanks for the invite on Monday, will skip this one as we are coming mob handed.

Where are you moving to in Oz?

Sarahx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jacobs Family

Hi there!!

We came from Sandy in Bedfordshire and arrived in Brisbane in January. Things are great here so for all of you who are living (probably on top of your neighbours) in either Bdfordhsire, Milton Keynes, Hetfordhsire, Northants or any of the other areas - GET YOURSELVES OVER HERE - YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!!

We are off to stoke up the barbie for dinner and down a few wines (approx 4 quid for a 4 litre cask of red Shiraz!!!!!).

If we can help with any questions you may have then just ask. Also, if anyone is heading Brisbane way, then just let us know and we canarraneg a meet once you arrive.

Regards

The Jacobs Down Under!!!:biggrin:

Guest graham$nic
Hi there!!

We came from Sandy in Bedfordshire and arrived in Brisbane in January. Things are great here so for all of you who are living (probably on top of your neighbours) in either Bdfordhsire, Milton Keynes, Hetfordhsire, Northants or any of the other areas - GET YOURSELVES OVER HERE - YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!!

We are off to stoke up the barbie for dinner and down a few wines (approx 4 quid for a 4 litre cask of red Shiraz!!!!!).

If we can help with any questions you may have then just ask. Also, if anyone is heading Brisbane way, then just let us know and we canarraneg a meet once you arrive.

Regards

The Jacobs Down Under!!!:biggrin:

Hi jacobs family we are in sandy and hopeing to be in brisbane by the end of the year where abouts did you live in sandy ?

Guest Jacobs Family

On Fallowfields, Kestrel Way to be precise. Where abouts are you???

Feel free to contact us if we can be any help to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vix

I came all the way from Wellingborough, Northants...three years ago to NSW, central coast.. Its obviously alot different to Uk but it has many plus points.

Just do not think that you are getting away from all the crime in the Uk by coming here.....People keep saying the same thing to me, we want to move over too its getting really bad here in the UK with all the guns etc.....

Well its really bad here too, NO where is perfect. I am shocked every night when I watch the news and you are counting the stabbings on your fingers every night. All I am saying is please be aware.

Vicky

Archived