greenkeeping in melbourne

Guest kipper

Guest kipper

Hi my name is Rob, I am 30 years old married to Jill who is 34, and we have 2 kids Jake 4 and Maddie 1. We are starting the process (finally!!!) of applying for a emmigration and would reallylike to move to the Melbourne area. Jill works in an office in the cancer services dept for a hospital, and I am a greenkeeper/ groundsman. Has anybody any idea how difficult these types of jobs are to come by? We are not set in stone about Melbourne so any advice about other areas would be much appreciated!! Thanks a lot:wacko:

Guest Banoff

Hi

Sorry can't advise you on any of above, just wanted to wellcome you to POI. Lots of good advise on this site, and everybody really friendly.

:D

Guest Rachel&Stu

Like to say Hi too!:cute:

What type of visa are you hoping to go on? From what we know of Melbourne, jobs not too hard to come by, but obviously that in itself won't get you across there. You say your wife works in an office, and you're a groundsman/greenkeeper? Don't know if you've already checked the MODL to see if your occupation is a Skill in Demand?

Post away on this site! People very helpful and friendly and usually someone somewhere can answer your questions!

Cheers,

Rachel:wub:

Archived