Decision made

Guest JC

Hi all. Just to let you know that after MUCH deliberating, we have decided to make the move to Perth. Thanks for all the advice it's been great having likeminded people to share views with.

I am very excited that the decision has been finally made as it means we can move forward.

For anyone interested we are aiming to move to Perth in Jan/Feb time. I will be working for a staffing agency so if you need a job please PM me for contact details.

I'm looking forward to the move but am sure I'll still have so many questions to ask....like who is the best airline? Where can we find cheapest flights? Who is cheapest/best for shipping a container? Where's good to stop on the way over? etc etc.....

Hi JC

For the last few years I've travelled with Emirates to Perth. Great service, good leg room and you can stop off in Dubai on the way. Don't know where you're flying from but go for the quickest flight and shortest stopovers. The better airlines are all much of a muchness when it comes to price.........but don't do Garuda, it stops everywhere and the cost saving doesn't outweigh the discomfort.

Where are you moving to in Perth? We're heading south of the river to Fremantle.

All the best

Rosa

well done on making your mind up... out of interest what agency is it you are going to be working with?

Rico

P.S Still on waiting on my sponsorhip VISA!!

hi we don't know where to live yet, Freo sounds good though. We'll wait till we get there. Me and hubby leaving from London. Working for a small agency on St George's terrace and I'm be recruiting office personnel.

Good luck with the sponsorship.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we are going to Aus on cheap flight and going through Austravel(Check website) You can get late oneway deals for £99 to perth :D:D (sometimes) Good luck

Archived