Anybody from Egypt in here ??

roky

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if I'm the only Egyptian right here ...

I would like to share experiences on DIAC processing time and checks on High risk countries how it works?

Regards

Guest moonlit_valley
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if I'm the only Egyptian right here ...

I would like to share experiences on DIAC processing time and checks on High risk countries how it works?

Regards

Hi Roky, I'm Egyptian, but I'm applying from a low-risk country. There's someone called 3zooz, who I think is Egyptian. He's not said, but he seems to emit the general Egyptian vibe. :smile: His profile, if you would like to contact him...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/3zooz.html

Drew

Guest 3zooz
Hi Roky, I'm Egyptian, but I'm applying from a low-risk country. There's someone called 3zooz, who I think is Egyptian. He's not said, but he seems to emit the general Egyptian vibe. :smile: His profile, if you would like to contact him...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/3zooz.html

Drew

moonlit_valley

I envy ur intelligence loool

Guest 3zooz
Hi roky and welcome to PIO. This is a good idea to keep track of times for HR counties. Good luck.

Sandra

Sandra

Are u Egyptian also ??

Well ... I was astonished to know that moonlit_valley is an egyptian... but it's nice to know this anyway

welcome 3zooz ... welcome melbournegirlinny

Now buddies, does any one know how long CO are used to finishing applications from Egypt ... some old friends told me 3 months (but this was early 2007) I wonder how long would it be now ...

Regards

roky have you been granted state sponsorship yet? I presume so. Which state? Times for processing have dramatically increased this year so I don't think you can rely on the 3 mths' from 2007. However, having state sponsorship, as you probably know, is the key to getting priority in processing.

There are some threads on this forum that are tracking the times for processing 176 and 175 visas. Not sure if anyone in them is from an HR country. You could search the thread though.

Guest 3zooz
roky have you been granted state sponsorship yet? I presume so. Which state? Times for processing have dramatically increased this year so I don't think you can rely on the 3 mths' from 2007. However, having state sponsorship, as you probably know, is the key to getting priority in processing.

There are some threads on this forum that are tracking the times for processing 176 and 175 visas. Not sure if anyone in them is from an HR country. You could search the thread though.

Guys

I guess it differs from one case to another .. Don't rely on anything as variations in processing times is pretty much abvious among different case officers . There are still some HR folks who r getting their visas once or within one week of case officer allocation .. Don't bother urself analyzing timelines ... Just keep the faith and cross ur fingers :)

what's ur professions guys ??

Kind regards

Guest masaad

hello guys....good to know that there are some egyptians here sharing the same dream :)

I didn't apply yet for 175, I just got my assessment results from engineers australia as an electronics engineer, currently I'm preparing the necessary docs..

anyways...i'm with 3zooz...dont try to compare timelines and cases with everyone...just live the hope...good luck everybody

Guys

I guess it differs from one case to another .. Don't rely on anything as variations in processing times is pretty much abvious among different case officers . There are still some HR folks who r getting their visas once or within one week of case officer allocation .. Don't bother urself analyzing timelines ... Just keep the faith and cross ur fingers :)

what's ur professions guys ??

Kind regards

Thanks 3zooz, I'm an IT , non CSL ...

Welcome on board assad, my advise for you, if you are not in CSL, DON'T APPLY FOR 175. just go for 176 whatever it costs.

I konw it would drive me mad if I kept analyzing the timelines. this morning I knew that a friend of ours has got his visa despite the fact that he applied AFTER me , even worse he is a 175 102.gif. The only difference that he front loaded PCCs ..

Honestly guys ... I don't sleep at night ... I wish this ends up soon.

Regards

Archived