register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest nickchichester

Our Visa Timeline

Guest nickchichester

We got our visa granted today. Its been a very long and very stressful process but it now feels worth it! We're off to Perth on 9th July and cannot wait!

Appointed Migration Agent - Jan 08

Vetassess - July 08

175 Application lodged - Aug 08

Meds - Sep 08

Police Checks - Sep 08

SSV applied for - Mar 09

SSV approved - Apr 09

Visa Granted - May 09

Nick 29 Electrician, Chloe 32 Nanny, Poppy 3 and Ruby 1:smile:

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Congratulations fellow sparky and August 2008 applicant!!

Heres to the newlife in Oz!!

Agent appointed March 2008, TRA SUCCESSFULL 8/8/08 (Electrician) MODL 175 LODGED 28/8/08.. PCCS received 13/2/09, Meds done 18/2/09.OFF CSL 16/3/09..Applied Qsld SS 19/3/09..Qsld SS APPROVED 18/6/09..VISA GRANTED 23/7/09..Validated 13/12/09..Moved 6/6/10.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NLKelly
        My partner and I are looking for some advice on the best way to apply for our PR visa as we are both skilled, can anyone recommend a good agent to use in Perth please?
        Thanks in advance. 
      • By samgreensted
        Hi All,
        I am currently a resident of the UK and have been going out with my girlfriend, who is from New Zealand for 6 months now. Her sponsorship in the UK will run out in October of next year and we're looking for a move to Brisbane, Australia. We've looked into partner Visas but we're not sure if she's eligible as a sponsor as she hasn't been living in Australia amongst other things. Can you help at all? Any advice would be much appreciated.
        Thank you
        Sam
      • By thepassionate
        Hi,

I have a problem here.
        I am currently in the EOI queue with 65 points.
        Recently, I got 79+ in PTE and waiting to update it in EOI , so my score will turn to 75.
        But, my wife is pregnant now.
        I have questions like,
        1. Is this the right time to update EOI, because I might get invite soon
        2. If I proceed, file VISA, my wife can't produce her health certificate, so how long can I hold the VISA process ?
        3. Or should I wait for 2-3 months, update my EOI and proceed for VISA as I might hold the VISA process for a shorter period.

Experts plz guide?
      • By TJB
        I have searched the internet for an answer and can't find one. My husband and i need a USA police check (FBI check). We have different surnames. Should we send these separately in different envelopes or can we send them together? This seems like such a trivial question but I'm really confused by this. I'm guessing it should be sent in separate envelopes?

Kind regards.
      • By emma_mcgivern
        Mass Recruitment are looking for scaffolders UNDER THE AGE OF 30 to move from the UK to Australia - contracts from 6 to 24 months depending on how long you are looking to move over for. Would be a great experience for anyone. Please email CV's or any enquiries to ozjobs@massrecruitment.com.au
        Anyone with a trade qualification for construction is also desirable for future contracts.
        Thanks Everyone!