Sydney to christchurch

Majestic

I looking to fly jan 2010 from sydney to christchurch. As i am uk based is it possible to purchase a ticket whilst still in the uk? I have been refused by travel agent here in uk, they say they are not allowed? I looked on the web and got a quote of $430 return. Did not try to book it so not sure if they will accept my payment? Before i try, can someone let me know if:

1. i will be allowed to book from uk?

2. if it is a good price

3. should i wait till i arrive in sydney?

Cheers

Guest proud2beaussie

You shouldn't have any trouble really booking online,there may be an issue using a UK credit card but if you do have trouble I suggest making a booking up to the payment stage then ring the airline and quote the booking reference and make the payment on the phone,that way you won't have difficulty.

The quoteed fare of $430.00 return from SYD to CHC is quite good,I can't tell you whether you should wait because it really depends on a lot of factors as to whether the price goes up or comes down,but remember that January is peak time in Australia and if yu do leave it till you get here the fares may well be higher.

If you have any problem booking it from the UK send me a PM and I can book it for you and you can arrange payment.

Guest Toorak Trev

There is a special offer now on flights too NZ from Australia. You get additional domestic flight for free. So Fly too christchurch and get additional free flight too queenstown or wellington/Auckland/Rotorua etc.

Not sure if its one way though (scheming airlines may have made it one way)

Archived