Cycle hire

dougierh

Hi everyone, could anybody reccomend cycle hire shops in either Perth or Adelaide, as i am arriving in Aus in early May and would like to explore on a bike if possible. So any info on places to see and things to avoid etc while on a bike would be very useful. Is Perth or Adelaide bike friendly?

Many thanks.:wacko:

Hi everyone, could anybody reccomend cycle hire shops in either Perth or Adelaide, as i am arriving in Aus in early May and would like to explore on a bike if possible. So any info on places to see and things to avoid etc while on a bike would be very useful. Is Perth or Adelaide bike friendly?

Many thanks.:wacko:

No offense mate but are you tour de france standard , gettin round perth would take you ages although there are cycle ways thro most of the city , you have to get a perspective of the place Perth metro is a big place , not really totally accessible by bike but you can take them on the trains apart from peak periods , look at transperth website it will help

Thanks yorkshirepom, thats why this site is so good, it educates numptys like me!!!

Where you from numpty `s a yorky sayin , it is very bike friendly in perth , if you dont cop for the peak periods its best way to get about trian n bike , wish I could get on the train with my bike save loads of time and petrol goin on motor bike

mally

Archived