childrens father

Guest lady vsters

Guest lady vsters

I have sent in my app for my 457 visa along with a stat dec from my kids dad allowing me to take them out the country.

A request for further info has now been made and my CO has asked for a copy of his passport. After tracking him down he has lost his passport. I offered to get him a new one which he agreed to but he is a nightmare to try get for photos etc and is always moving about, in fact a bit of a nomad.

Has anyone else been in this sit before and I was wondering if I could provide his birth cert and a ltter from the lawyer to say he has seen his Id if this would be of use.

thanks

Mhairi

Hi there

Has this situation come about just through the CO because that's the bit we are waiting for. I have also sent a stat dec from my daughters father, but is it likely that this won't be enough or did your agent warn you that this would happen?

Cheers

Donna

Guest lady vsters

Hi

No I went through my company who are sponsering myself. The stat dec was witnessed in front of the lawyer with his ID and I read no-were that would need a copy of his passport etc eithier to be sent over. Now he has lost this !!

he is not exactly the best of people.. in fact a bit of a waster to be honest so its turning in to a nightmare. i have given him 3 occasions to meet me and he has never turned up at any( prob drinking somewere).

His mum is behind me so I can gain his birth certificate without a a problem.

Guest Daceys

Hi Guys

In our case, our agent said it would be ok, then at the end of our application process we had the "bomb shell" :arghh:

It held our application up for a while but we finally managed to persaude father to have a photo copy of his passport.

Have you contacted a lawyer or can your agent deal with this delicate matter? I could recommend one if you wish.

Good luck Jo in your case, I know exactly how you must feel. All comes good to those and all that. We've got everything crossed. :wink:

Al.:biggrin:

More anxiety for us ex-single parents. All we want 2 do is provide a great life for the kids that we were left with!!! Makes my blood boil that they have to be considered.

My agent is also a lawyer, but after quite a bit of stalling my ex came through and he got his stat witnessed himself. He has been a bit of a pain in the butt since by putting my daughter through the mill, he has been questioning her all the time, "when are you going?", "have you got an answer yet?" and then he lets her down at xmas and her birthday, and is now ignoring her calls. I just don't get it you would think he would want to spend as much time as poss with her whilst she is still here!!!

So now I am really worried that I am going to have to ask him for something else when all these years have gone by and I have never asked a thing of him. He is bound to hold things up because he knows he can!!

I have already decided for my darling daughter's sake that if and WHEN we get to go, everyone will be told a different flight date. I know this is wrong, but I can't risk him turning up at the airport and making a scene, it will tear her apart and I can't have that as it is going to be hard enough for a teenager as it. So my plan is to be landed the other end before the given date and as we are not having any family for the final farewell at the airport anyway nobody will be hurt.

Guest lady vsters

i know .. i have done everything for them and he has done nothing and now..because of him its spoiling our dream and my kids .. aaaahh its so wrong !!!

I am hoping to get him next week and then march along to the passport office to buy his passport.. so frustrating...

x

Hi Jo

Thanx 4 that, i know it's only us peeps that have been through this bs*** 4 the sake of our littlies (now turning into biggies) that really understand the trauma. But having had a bit of time to think it through I can now totally understand y a copy of his passport is necessary. Cos u know I could have saved myself the bother and done the Stat dec myself (I didn't) but how do they know that!!

So I remind myself that it will be worth the grief and be patient once again

Donna

x

Guest lady vsters

my ex has signed the stat dec with his ID and has now lost his passport.. can i get a letter from the layer to say he has sen his ID at the time and if I also send his birth cert??

and thanks its good to know others experience..what does not kill you makes you stronger

xxx

Guest lady vsters

I hope my Co says the same... she is off till fri but i have requsted from her if there iis anything else I can do so maybe just maybe there will be an option. spoke to the kids dad there ( forgot he was meant to meet me today for me to try arrange his passport.. he was drunk!!) apparently going to turn up on fri .

so frustrating i want to cry !!! aaahhhhhhhh.

xxxx

Archived