Been here in oz a year as of april 1st....!

welshfitter

Cant believe we have been here a year now, it has flown by so fast, some days have been hard and we have our moments of home sickness and missing fam and friends back in the uk and i am sure we will in the future, as i think it will take a few years to settle completely. We have made some fab friends here and the kids are settled in school and enjoying there hobbies...We are expecting our new arrival in four weeks time now A proper little ozzy!!! :cute: .......cant wait x

Charlotte x :jiggy:

Cant believe we have been here a year now, it has flown by so fast, some days have been hard and we have our moments of home sickness and missing fam and friends back in the uk and i am sure we will in the future, as i think it will take a few years to settle completely. We have made some fab friends here and the kids are settled in school and enjoying there hobbies...We are expecting our new arrival in four weeks time now A proper little ozzy!!! :cute: .......cant wait x

Charlotte x :jiggy:

Hi Charlotte,

Sounds like you've settled into aussie life really well. And how exciting that you'll have a new addition in 4 weeks! Make sure you let us know all the details - name/weight etc!! I'm quite excited myself now actually!!

Good luck, hope all goes well xxx

Lynn xxx

Guest donovan

Geeze Pomela (Charlotte) where has that year gone?? only seems like yesterday you came to my house, time goes quick when your having fun, see yeah soon mate

Sarah x aka englishabeth

Guest donovan

I am mate, just waiting for that phone call, and I will be there, can't wait to have my little Sonny on Tuesday

Sarah x

Charlotte, Wishing you lots of luck on the arrival of your new little Aussie baby, you'll have to post on here so we know what you had.

Good luckx

Archived