Hello From Tom

ali

Hello, my name is tom and I'm 7 years old.

I came to Perth on January 7th, please don't worry about moving to Australia. It's cool.:cool:

School is fun. I go to the beach with my family.

You will like it if you move here.

cya Tom :yes:

Guest kimdownie

Hello Tom

I am also 7.

Thank you for the lovely message. I am looking forward to moving to Australia.

BYE love lia.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Boultons

Hello Tom

My name is Luke and I'm nearly 8. My mum and dad are thinking of moving to Adelaide this year and I would really like to talk to someone who has moved. It is really ok there.

What do you like and what do you not like?

Guest Nicki Kefford

the boultons

My mom and dad would like to go to Perth.I would also like to talk to someone in oz.I want to Know about the schools.How about You?

From Harlea Kefford

Guest The Boultons

Def!

I've heard you mite have to go back a year! But they are supposed to be realy nice 2 u beacause of your acent. Where are you I'm in Surrey and we will go to Perth or Adelaide.

My dads a builder and my mum is a teaching asistant. I really want to go but I will have to lleave my dog behind.

Luke

Hi everyone,

School is fun, I was in the same year that I started in England - year 2 (my birthday is in September). There is alot of play equipment at school, you can use sport equipment at lunch time. You have to wear a hat when it is sunny if you forget it you can not play in the sun, I am used to wearing it now but it felt funny at first. We do not have school dinners at my school. My sister is in year 7 and likes it too. I have found a soccer club to play for but the training hasn't started yet. We both learn Japanese

There are people in my class from different countries, England, India, Korea, Sri Lanka and singapore, everyone seems to get on ok.

Lessons are not too hard and I haven't had to do mental maths - we did it everyweek in England

Bye for Now

Tom

p.s. if you want to email me. PM my mum ali and she will give you our address. If you come to perth we can play

Guest bshootz

Hi tom, my name is Jordan, i am 9 and my brother Luke is 6,we are hopefully moving to Perth before the year is out, but i dont think i will like it, i know i will miss my friends and my nanna ans grandad,but mum says they can come and stay for a holiday, not keen on wearing a hat at school, does it look silly?

Jordan

(Beckyx)

Hi Jodan and Luke,

The hat felt silly at first. I email my old class and send them postcards - they write back to me so I don't miss them very much. I have made new friends, one boy called me lancashire because that's where I come from - but it was said in good fun.

I miss my grandad because I liked staying at his house, but he is coming to see us for my birthday and I speak to him on the phone.

My mum said we are going to have a barbecue when you arrive because she talks to your mum. I have a sister alex she is 12. We have a pool and a trampoline so bring your bathers (trunks). I help my dad with the barbecue and will make you kangaroo meat - it's yummy

From Tom

Guest bshootz

Hi Tom, me and my brother love swimming, and would like to come and see you.

Does the kangaroo taste like burgers, told my brother and he said yuk im not eating that!he is funny.

Do you have to go to school early in the morning, or are the times the same as in England, what do they teach? and what sports do they play, i like football,and swimming.

Bye for now.Jordan and Luke.

Jordan

Kangaroo tastes like steak, I always get my mum to get some for the barbecue. My sister won't eat it 'cos she says roos are cute.

School starts at 8.50 am and finishes at 3.10. I haven't done any mental maths -yipee, but I really like science 'cos we do real experiments.

I like football - they call it soccer here, I have started to like cricket and got a new bat. My soccer training should start soon. I like swimming too.

From Tom

Hi I'm Ben,

i'm just 8 and we are meant to be going to Bunbury next year so mum and dad hope

I have a brother Luc who is nearly 3.

My friend Jordan moved to Adelaide nearly a year ago I still miss him but hope to see him more again when we get over there.:v_SPIN:

Guest taipan

hi

how weird is that my name is called luke and my brother is called jordan lol

i also like football and swimming.

thinkin of movin 2 brissie where are u thinkin ov movin 2

i am 15, 16 in october and my brother is 13 and 14 in november

luke:shocked:

Archived