need help with WA state sponsorship application

FOTG

hi all,

I'm now about to apply the WA nomination, but one the questions which im unsure about is how much should i fill in the "how much fund can u bring in WA", because i think that gonna be a problem when put a higher or lower number in it, what number is appropriate, like AUD 50,000?

And also I've been living in perth for almost a year under another visa, in this case, do I still need fill those "how much do u think gonna cost for ur settlement?" questions?

Will be very thankful if u could help me.

Guest chris_mac
hi all,

I'm now about to apply the WA nomination, but one the questions which im unsure about is how much should i fill in the "how much fund can u bring in WA", because i think that gonna be a problem when put a higher or lower number in it, what number is appropriate, like AUD 50,000?

And also I've been living in perth for almost a year under another visa, in this case, do I still need fill those "how much do u think gonna cost for ur settlement?" questions?

Will be very thankful if u could help me.

Hi FOTG

You put on the form how much money you are bringing with you or in your case have! Are you suggesting making a figure up so the application looks good?

If you are already settled and need very little explain this with an additional info page.

The truth always prevails!

:policeman: l

Best wishes

Chris

Archived