ANYONE DEALT WITH HIFX ?. NEED TO CHANGE LOADS A DOSH !!!

Guest Angie-H

Guest Angie-H

Does anyone have any experience of HIFX for transferring proceeds from our house sale ?. And also, anyone had any advise on exchange rates ie..whether its going up or down ???. Aus dollar sitting at 2.39 with HIFX at the moment. With a large amount of cash all the cents do count !! :?:

Guest Silky Chicken

I've used HiFX on several occassions for both small and large transactions and they're great. Just remember that the exchange rate on the website is a business rate and not the rate that you will actually get, it's usually a couple of points less i.e. 2.37. There are no charges for the transactions or to transfer the money to Australian bank accounts, the only stipulation is that the money comes from an account in your name. Everything can be done via the phone as a recorded transaction and you can make payment via internet banking.

The exchange rate has been going down, for a couple of days in early Sept it went up and then back down again, so it's nice to see it coming back up again, from what my friend tells me, it seem to go up around Christmas time as she comes over to the UK every year.

HTH

Sara

• 2 months later...

My wife & I have just began using HIFX as our consultant has an account with them. Frighteningly easy to send big sums of money!!! No problems

Mike H

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ironmaggi

we used OzForex who were also good - not sure whether they're the same rate...I checked out Moneycorp too but then my eyes started crossing! :shock:

Archived