Rental with dogs!

Dawny

Guest brooksey

A lot of rentals are ok with one outside dog. Just tell them that yours is as no one comes to check without a warning letter.

Guest migration angel

It's not impossible to get a rental with dogs Dawn. There may be conditions written into your lease which will stae that you will repair any damage to the property and garden in the event your dog does anything he/she shouldn't.

Don't sweat too much over it.

Guest tinbasher

Hi there

There are rentals out there that allow dogs, however they seem to charge a bit more. They would rather have a house full of kids than one well behaved, loved and cared for dog. The best thing to do is contact estate agents and ask them what properties they have that allow dogs.

We brought our dog with us and it was the best thing we did.

Mrs TinB :smile:

Hi there

There are rentals out there that allow dogs, however they seem to charge a bit more. They would rather have a house full of kids than one well behaved, loved and cared for dog. The best thing to do is contact estate agents and ask them what properties they have that allow dogs.

We brought our dog with us and it was the best thing we did.

Mrs TinB :smile:

Thanks for your reply, I think our dogs are better behaved than the kids lol, We wouldn't have a problem paying a bit more, as leaving them behind would be out of the question! Will take a look at the estate agents, thanks again

:smile:

As Brooksey says some stipulate outside dogs ,but you just cheat and when the rental police come put ther snap and water bowl outside ,dog bed in the garage ,you pay a bond any way , thats what makes me wonder in this rental ,last one they knew inside dog (I think) ,this one contract says not. But if fb is stoppin in the garage apart fdrm motor bike and othe r stuff it dont look too doggy lived in and they charge a dog bond. Check on the websites and if it does not stipulate no pets or no dogs enquire cant hurt for nowt

Mally

As Brooksey says some stipulate outside dogs ,but you just cheat and when the rental police come put ther snap and water bowl outside ,dog bed in the garage ,you pay a bond any way , thats what makes me wonder in this rental ,last one they knew inside dog (I think) ,this one contract says not. But if fb is stoppin in the garage apart fdrm motor bike and othe r stuff it dont look too doggy lived in and they charge a dog bond. Check on the websites and if it does not stipulate no pets or no dogs enquire cant hurt for nowt

Mally

Thanks Mally

Archived