taking cats to uk

johnd

we want to take our oz born cats back to the uk,( i have asked before ), but i need some info. ie , how long does the rabies jab last for, as we want to bring them in on a pet passport, so they dont go to quarantine, what are the costs and the names of any companies. anything else i would need to know would be good....do cats do the journey well?, they are only 2 years old.

now a moan we were going to stay at least till we got our citizenship, but try getting in for a test...ha,ha....try july or august!. we are eligible soon and i know we have to stay here for 6 months after the cats have been injected, but i dont think i will bother with citizenship. i dont hate oz or the people , ( though the slower laid back life can be infuriating in certain circumstances ), i just dont get it here and after living here for nearly two years i have realised that it aint for me. we will lose money, as if we leave before nov 2010 we will have to pay a penalty on our mortgage , but i dont care i just want to go back.............home.....there said it!

we want to take our oz born cats back to the uk,( i have asked before ), but i need some info. ie , how long does the rabies jab last for, as we want to bring them in on a pet passport, so they dont go to quarantine, what are the costs and the names of any companies. anything else i would need to know would be good....do cats do the journey well?, they are only 2 years old.

now a moan we were going to stay at least till we got our citizenship, but try getting in for a test...ha,ha....try july or august!. we are eligible soon and i know we have to stay here for 6 months after the cats have been injected, but i dont think i will bother with citizenship. i dont hate oz or the people , ( though the slower laid back life can be infuriating in certain circumstances ), i just dont get it here and after living here for nearly two years i have realised that it aint for me. we will lose money, as if we leave before nov 2010 we will have to pay a penalty on our mortgage , but i dont care i just want to go back.............home.....there said it!

We took our dog back and if I remember rightly rabbis jab lasts for 3 years. She handled the whole thing very well.

Talk to vets they will know which vets do the Jabs as not all do. We did our in Nambour QLD

Good Luck John

Archived