Anyone in Adelaide

Guest tinbasher

Guest tinbasher

Anyone fancy a cuppa in Glenelg, SA one day? Whilst the menfolk are working hard! Tee hee. :yes:

From Mrs TinB

Guest tinbasher

Oh no LC, I can't believe you live in Adelaide. Well if we meet up in Glenelg I can show you exactly where they sell Bisto. I also know a nice cafe down there.

PM me

Mrs TinB

Ps. should i bring my boxing gloves or a pink carnation?:cute:

Guest tinbasher

I think we've scared everyone away Mrs LC. Why don't we meet up anyway and we can report back on how it went. A bit like blind date but without the date bit or Cilla. :rofl:

And without the hat?

Oh mea culpa. I'm very sorry I was so rude and well, rude.:mask: I deeply regret any inconvenience it has caused to your attempt to lighten your lonely life by finding a friend.

Shall we meet soon? I fancy a nice milkshake and a graze along the sea grass. Might even bring my two doggy minders, the cocker spaniel and the maltese shi t'zu. See everyone, I must be nice - I love dogs and have children. Or should that be the other way round? Unless you hate dogs, or just want to go to a coffee shop and gaze into my big brown eyes....?

:rolleyes:

LC

Guest tinbasher

I'm easy, dogs no dogs. Maybe I should bring my very big dog with me for protection as you sound an udder nut. She does not bite but has a tendency for spiting everywhere. Dog saliva and coffee might not go down too well. If you remember the film Turner and Hooch then you might know what I am talking about! Perhaps you may need to bring an umbrella for protection and a rain coat. I'll PM you to arrange a time and a place. Looking forward to it, then I can see first hand what a mad cow you really are. :twitcy:

Mrs TinB

PS if I don't like the look of you I'll walk on by (I think there's a song that goes like that).

Guest Fat Boy Fat

Can I come? We could do what all ladies like to do talk about ladies things and have a ladies drink and sh*t.

Can I come? We could do what all ladies like to do talk about ladies things and have a ladies drink and sh*t.

No, YOU can't. Other men would be VERY welcome.

And stop watching Little Britain. You are not a lady, you're a big fat wanna-be.:P

Love,

LC.

Guest Fat Boy Fat
No, YOU can't. Other men would be VERY welcome.

And stop watching Little Britain. You are not a lady, you're a big fat wanna-be.:P

Love,

LC.

well L.C with your foul mouth your not much of a lady either.:goofy: :wacko: :eek:

Guest tinbasher

Behave yourselves you two. If FBF is prepared to bleach his beard and wear a long frilly dress I have no objections to him/her coming to meet us. But please wear a corset to pull in you large podge.:confused:

Mrs TinB

Guest Fat Boy Fat

Thanks TB

I have a friend called Big Tony who is also a Lady who like doing ladies thing I think it would be nice to promenade or even a trip to the Crazy Horse.

Guest tinbasher

Oh how lovely, have you both got prams then you can put your baby dolls in and push them around the pier! :v_SPIN:

Guest tinbasher

Dear Lazy Cow

What can I say....

You are not what I expected. :elvis:

So glad to meet you. I must admit I was surprised at what a good job you had done of hiding your udders! It's amazing what you can do with a role of selotape and a plastic bag, nice touch. I must admit I was a little concerned when you tried to put the plastic bag over my head when it started to rain. :goofy:

Mrs TinB

PS your dogs are really cute:wub:

Dear Lazy Cow

What can I say....

You are not what I expected. :elvis:

I must admit I was a little concerned when you tried to put the plastic bag over my head when it started to rain. :goofy:

Mrs TinB

PS your dogs are really cute:wub:

Dear Mrs T.

Unfortunately you are EXACTLY what I expected .... and it wasn't raining, I just thought it an opportune time to put the bag over your head. But bless you for taking it in a positive way.

Your dog is also very cute and intelligent. Can't think why she goes round with you.

See you next week?!

LC

Guest tinbasher

I suppose I should say: 'Not if I see you first.' However I actually enjoyed your company as you are a very funny lady (I mean that in a visual sense) and it would be good to be able to look at you without needing an extra incontinence pad, and I feel this would only be achieved if we met up on a regular basis; therefore in time I could get over the shock and mass hysteria. :goofy: So if you're up for it then so am I Mrs.

Mrs TinB

Guest tinbasher
You too are a funny lady..you are, of course a man.

Does anyone else realise that 'Mrs' TinB.

Sush, don't tell my husband he doesn't realise; bless him. He thinks I am shaving my legs when I pinch his razors!!! :eek:

Mrs TinB (or at least I was last time I looked). :mask:

Archived