PR Visa Extension

dougierh

Hi everybody, i would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if they have applied for and been succesfull in getting an extension on a 5 year PR Visa. Ours runs out in Jan 2010 and i would like an extension to enable my daughter who is nearly 17 to finish her A levels in the UK. Has anybody got a similar dilema?

Thanks in advance:unsure:

Guest Graham&kym
Hi everybody, i would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if they have applied for and been succesfull in getting an extension on a 5 year PR Visa. Ours runs out in Jan 2010 and i would like an extension to enable my daughter who is nearly 17 to finish her A levels in the UK. Has anybody got a similar dilema?

24 months out of the last 5 yrs (i oz) and automatically elligable, otherwise re apply I do believe but dont quote me!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello dougierh

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

How much time have you spent in Australia since your visas were granted in January 2005?

Basically you will need to see whether you can persuade the Australian High Commission to be generous about 5 year subclass 155 Resident Return Visas for you and your family:

Five Year Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155)

Five Year Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155)

Best wishes

Gill

Archived