Been away for a few weeks.....but i'm staying now

Guest grax2

Guest grax2

Hello again everyone. I'm sorry i couldn't make the Bush Fire fundraiser but at short notice i had the offer of a couple of weeks work in Perth (expenses paid). If there are still raffle prizes left, i will happily buy some and put the money into a bank account or paypal account.

Anyhow, as a result of the Perth work, i now have full time employment:biglaugh: Unbeknown to me, they were using this job to check me out. I must have done okay because they have given me a great package and a gurantee of work for at least a year. That means once i go back to Scotland at the end of May, the rest of the gang will be following. You should all be prepared for the experience of meeting Jack is all i can say.

Really looking forward to meeting all the people who have given me words of support or help on here and thanking you all face to face.

Just means another 9 weeks until i see the rest of the gang:sad:.

Cheers

Graham

Guest The Pom Queen

Graham

What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you, I was worried you would give up and go back, but you stuck it out and were well rewarded.

9 weeks isn't long and you can now start planning where you are going to live etc.

Chat soon

Kate

Guest grax2

Defo Melbourne. Better facilities and not so far away from the other cities. The job will be based in Melbourne (around St Kilda) they just wanted to see how i would fare on a large job in Perth.

Defo Melbourne. Better facilities and not so far away from the other cities. The job will be based in Melbourne (around St Kilda) they just wanted to see how i would fare on a large job in Perth.

Cool. That was a close shave then. Can't imagine having to give up Melbourne for Perth. :cool:

Archived