Tools for flooring and any other trade.

welshfitter

HI EVERYONE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD START A THREAD ON TOOLS FOR TRADIES

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY EXPATS COMING OVER OR YOU ARE AN EXPACT ALREADY HERE, AND CAN GET CHEAP TOOLS, OR IF YOU ARE SELLING ANY, THEN POST IT ON THIS TREAD!

MYSELF I CAN SUPPLY FLOOR LAYERS WITH POLY-VAC'S AND FLOOR SANDERS AND ALSO FLOOR GRINDERS..AT HALF THE PRICE OF ANY SHOPS.....

WE ARE BASED ON THE GOLDCOAST BUT MAY SHIP ROUND AUSTRALIA.

MP ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

ANDREW

FROM ELITE FLOORING SOLUTIONS PTY LTD

:cool:

Guest donovan
HI EVERYONE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD START A THREAD ON TOOLS FOR TRADIES

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY EXPATS COMING OVER OR YOU ARE AN EXPACT ALREADY HERE, AND CAN GET CHEAP TOOLS, OR IF YOU ARE SELLING ANY, THEN POST IT ON THIS TREAD!

MYSELF I CAN SUPPLY FLOOR LAYERS WITH POLY-VAC'S AND FLOOR SANDERS AND ALSO FLOOR GRINDERS..AT HALF THE PRICE OF ANY SHOPS.....

WE ARE BASED ON THE GOLDCOAST BUT MAY SHIP ROUND AUSTRALIA.

MP ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

ANDREW

FROM ELITE FLOORING SOLUTIONS PTY LTD

Geeze Andy your quick on the uptake

Sarah x

Guest donovan
Thank you sarah x

Your welcome chuck, great thread, we all know what it's like to come over and have no tools to start work with so if it helps the newbies then its worth while doing

Sarah x

Your welcome chuck, great thread, we all know what it's like to come over and have no tools to start work with so if it helps the newbies then its worth while doing

Sarah x

A little bird tells me your now selling polyvacs and put a sign in your van like mine hours after this post went out lol:skeptical: bit strange you didnt say..

Guest donovan
A little bird tells me your now selling polyvacs and put a sign in your van like mine hours after this post went out lol:skeptical: bit strange you didnt say..[/quote

LOL said the same about you when we seen your sign in your van

Sarah x

Guest donovan

Dont want to get into a war with you Andy, just remember this guy that supplies these machines in one my OH found and told you about

Sarah x

hi everyone just thought i would start a thread on tools for tradies

if you know of any expats coming over or you are an expact already here, and can get cheap tools, or if you are selling any, then post it on this tread!

Myself i can supply floor layers with poly-vac's and floor sanders and also floor grinders..at half the price of any shops.....

we are based on the goldcoast but may ship round australia.

Mp me with any questions.

Andrew

from elite flooring solutions pty ltd

we now sell vacs wet and dry and most carpet cleaning machines and products..if we can't get it it's not worth getting...

Guest snow white

hi andy,

do you sell the steam cleaners for floors with all the attachments etc ?

lesley x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived