Pacific Pines or Bayside??

Guest angela k

Guest angela k

Hi just wondered what everyones feels would be the best place for a family with 2 small girls 6 & 3. I have heard great things about both areas and are looking for peoples opinons on either. Which has best schools, things to do for family, rental prices etc..:unsure:

Guest snow white

hi angela,

we are on pacific pines and have been for 18 months we have 6 children and they have made great friends here, we are near al the theme parks for the children and family to enjoy there are also lots of english scottish welsh and ozzies on pacific pines so you wont have any problems making friends here when are you hoping to move

lesley x

Guest WARDStoOZ

This thread will be very useful for us too hopefully, we have been looking around Pacific Pines, Coomera, Ormeau and Cleveland (Bayside) mainly,

Dan xx

Guest snow white

the thread that johatts started on the suburbs now that is really useful, gives you a good idea of loads of different suburbs from the people who live their

lesley x

Guest angela k

Thanks for all the information. We are looking at coming out may/june time. My husband has a sponsership he is a carpet fitter. There are so many beautiful places to choose from. We have never been to Aus and am having a few jitters that we are making the right decision. I am sure everyone feels like that.

Hi Angela, has your husbands employerstated where the work is most likely to be ? This may help you narrow down areas to settle. It will be a tough job as there are so many nice places,lol, just drive, drive and drive some more thats the best way to find a suburb that suits your requirements.

Good Luck with everything

Cal x

Guest donovan
Thanks for all the information. We are looking at coming out may/june time. My husband has a sponsership he is a carpet fitter. There are so many beautiful places to choose from. We have never been to Aus and am having a few jitters that we are making the right decision. I am sure everyone feels like that.

Hiya Angela

We live on Pacific Pines and find there is everything you need here, good schools, great parks with bbq area's not far from all the theme parks, 20 mins from beach and same to mountains, here is a link http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport/20098-eagle-freight-relocation.htm

my hubby is also a carpet fitter/floor finisher, who has your hubby been sponsored by? and where are they based

Sarah x

Guest spadgersdad

Hi,

Thought I sent a post earlier but disappeared (dimentia and old age)!

Bayside is for us (very biased) been here 3 years and love the area, close to waters edge,lovely marina for restaurants, train line into CBD, close to Gold Coast and theme parks and very child friendlly!

As cal said earlier lots of lovely places, you need to drive around and get a feel for the different areas, good luck with your search

Guest snow white

ive never been to bayside and its good to read posts from others who have experienced the different areas, and like cal says its definitely good to have a drive around and get a feel for what each of thte areas has to offer for you as a family

lesley x

Archived