15year old who arrived in Perth a wk ago help

tazbear

:arghh:Hi can anyone help We moved to Perth well we are living at Clarkson at the Mo less than a wk ago and I hate it I know no one and I just want to go home but guess what Im not allowed :arghh:Im Kane im aged 15 and would like to hear from anyone who knows how this feels and fancies meeting up

Kane

Guest donovan
:arghh:Hi can anyone help We moved to Perth well we are living at Clarkson at the Mo less than a wk ago and I hate it I know no one and I just want to go home but guess what Im not allowed :arghh:Im Kane im aged 15 and would like to hear from anyone who knows how this feels and fancies meeting up

Kane

Hiya Kane

Sorry can not help you, but I am sure some one will be long soon, keep your chin up mate, we have all been there, I am sure things will get better.

Sarah x

hiya

Although i haven't gone through it myself, I moved to Sydney with my best friend and her 2 kids, aged 15 adn 13. We got here mid January, and Becci (who is on PIO and I am sure would offer you word of wisdom!) realy struggled at first to settle, she wanted to go back to UK as missed her friends, but as the weeks go by she has really settled and is making lots of new friends (which of course dont replace old ones) butr she is much happier now. It is going to be tough, whatever age you are, but my advice is just to hang on in there and take one day at a time. It will get easier i promise. I will ask bec to PM you if you like.

Good Luck with everything

Nat x

Guest Buckley Junior

well i went to clarkson to have a look around when I was on holiday. i do not live in Perth yet but will be moving this year mabye. So im not sure what school i will be going to:cool:

Guest courtney1997

Hi ,i live in currambine hopefully woodvale we moved here 5 wks ago . My name is courtney and i am 12 lol

from courtney...x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sophiiieClaire

hi im sophie im cumin for a holiday to perth from manchester ! were staying in mindarie :) + im moving over permenantly in like a year :) i have family who live in tapping :) soo if u like we can meet upp when i come over :) + maybe be friends? if u have msn add me on ther my add is sophie-doopie@hotmail.com wb soon soph x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZoeRob

Haay Kane :)

Im zoe, i moved to perth 4 years ago from the Uk.

Ah i know how you feel ay! i miss home so much and am dying to meet someone from the UK!

I live in landsdale, not that far from Clarkson. What school do you go to??

I will send you a private message with my msn address :D

Would love to catch up :)

From Zoe :D

You are just a good age for joining the surf life saving club. Good fun with really good mix of people, lots of responsibility once you get the bronze .... and lots of beach time. Season has just ended, but things happen out of season too.

• 3 months later...
Guest Buckley Junior

sophiiie what school are you going to?. I might be going near mindarie or maybe actually in mindarie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lucy anne

I hated the whole place when we first got here but hey 6 months in and I would never go back to the uk .I go to school in kinross and ive made some good mates Im loving the beach and iv taken to surfing which is great fun ...even in winter.....Just like to say to anyone moving over that its really hard at first but it does get better and it is a great place to live ..Im off to mindarie collage in the summer then who knows as long as my parents dont get any crazy ideas about going back to the UK then I will be happy .....Kane

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlecJames101

I moved to Perth 8 weeks ago from the UK, i hated it to begin with aswell. I am living in sorrento at the moment but will be moving to mindarie in a couple of weeks. I am 16 years old. It gets better once you get to school. Do you like soccer?. Alec

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mazandnev

Hi Kane,we are going to Perth 2nd nov with my 15yr old ,we will be in the same situaion as you as Ty has no friends either.He is on face book so drop him a line,i know he would be very grateful to find a friend b4 we go.

Tyler Martin -Plymouth

Good luck

Guest mazandnev

Hi Kane ,i am taking my 15yr son and arrive 2nd nov and he has no friends either ! he is on facebook so contact him,i know he would be very grateful to have a mate out there, thanx and good luck.

Tyler Martin-Plymouth

Guest AlecJames101

Hi Tyler, i have been here ten weeks, we are moving to Mindarie in a couple of weeks. I am also into football (soccer). Where in Perth are you going to live?. I am on facebook if you want to add me. Alec Linehan

• 8 months later...
Guest MeganHumphreys

heyyy C:

if you still wanna meet up with people

message me, 15 and been in mandurah since march 09

xxx

Archived